MY THIRD TRIP-DAY 24

sayjann

awoke early and just enjoyed being with Nok.

i used to enjoy these moments with her,just laying in bed talking,her reading my Thai/English dictionary teaching me words and phrases and her giggling as she read my copy of 'Thai for lovers'.

we had another session of love-making,it was not sex with a BG to me,but something more special.

we got up,showered and left the room for a bit of lunch and then onto Sports Bar for a drink before she started work.

as the time got closer and closer to her time to start work,i was perplexed to see she was making no move to go to work.

she normally went to work at least 30 minutes before the bar opened,just to get ready and chat to her friends.

i asked her why she had not gone to work and she told me she could not.

she did not have her normal dancing costume with her and was wearing bra and knickers of different colours and no way could she dance in these.

she said she would go into work and pay her own BF and not work.

i gave her some money and told her to go and buy some suitable underwear so that she could go to work.

she was a little put out by this and asked me if i did'nt want to see her?,but i said of course i did.

i just wanted to see her dance one more time for me and once she had danced i would BF her even if it meant her only working for 10-20 minutes.

she seemed happy with this and went off to buy her underwear and when she returned,i had a sneak preview as she showed me the clothes in the bar and i told her go to work and i would soon came and BF her.

but i also had a motive.

it meant i could just go and say goodbye to a few friends i knew were about at that time of day.

i had taken Nok to many of my other regular bars and she had got friendly with some of my other friends,but sometimes a problem.

sometimes i would chat away with my friends in English and she would be left out and other times she would chat away in Thai with them and i was the one left out.

it was good to have a chance to say goodbye to friends on my own.

i returned to Sports Bar after my visits to other bars and homes of friends and had one last drink with Frang and Khag.

as i sat there,my Norwegian friend appeared,he had been in PP came out to tell me Nok had wondered where i was?,after all i had promised her i would only be a few minutes before paying the BF.

it was now 19:00 and i thought i had better go to her bar and BF her.

i entered and she was not dancing and she joined me and the LD was bought.

one more dance from her and i would pay the BF i told her.

guess what?,i fucked up again.

as i was waiting for Nok to finish dancing i saw a man BF Na,again i had a problem with it and walked out the bar.

i knew it was a S/T as she only wrapped her sarong around her body and walked out the bar with him.

they were headed for the S/T hotel across the Soi,but still i could not handle it.

i was such an idiot,i had walked out on Nok over something which was not her fault,but i still had not learned to deal with a girl of ?mine? going with someone else.

went back to my room and pondered the situaton and realised how stupid i was and thought i would return to the bar in an hour or so and BF Nok.

of course things are never that easy and i fell asleep and when i awoke,it took a while to work out why it was so dark.

Patong was suffering from one of the power cuts which are so frequent and it was so dark.

i quickly splashed some water over my face and walked towards Bangla and stumbled all over the place.

i could'nt see a thing i i must have hit every bump in the road and fallen down each pothole.

but i was now pissed off,it was late and i knew Nok had finished work,i had missed her and i would not be spending my last night in Patong with her.

walked down Bangla and it was very strange to see it dark and quiet.

Entered Pink Panther and sat down in my usual place and looked around and saw the girls just sitting around chatting.

no power,no music and not a lot for them to do.

many candles had been lit and the bar was dimly lit,not at all what i was used to.

i sat there and looked around and ordered a beer and was joined by a couple of friends and we chatted.

as i peered into the gloom i thought i saw Nok,but thought no way,she had finished work.

then the girl i was looking at got up from her chair and approached me,it WAS Nok.

she sat on my lap and we hugged each other and i was so glad to see her and asked why she was still working?.

she told me the powercut had kicked in before she officially finished work and the boss had decreed none of the girls could finish work before the power came back on.

after a while power was restored and i BF'd Nok and said let's go.

but she told me she wanted to go with a friend to Ocean Plaza and do a bit of shopping and i had no problem with that.

would give me an hour or so to go to other bars and say goodbye to people i had not had the chance to say goodbye to.

arranged to meet her in her bar at 01:00 and then the night was ours.

went around and had a big goodbye with my friend,Boo.

had only been with her once,but she was a darling and i liked her a lot.

eventually returned to PP.

sat in my normal place and saw Nok on the seats opposite and she smiled at me and waved.

i motioned for her to join me but she shook her head.

i was perplexed and even more surprised when she walked out of the bar with 2 of her friends.

i continued to sit there and Nok eventually returned,and just walked past me without looking at me and sat on the opposite side of the room again.

when i caught her eye again,i again motioned for her to join me,but agan she refused.

fuck you i thought,don't mess with my head.

i paid my bill and walked across to her and told her i was leaving,if she wanted to come with me,come now.

she shrugged her shoulders and pointed to her friends and said she enjoying herself,just having fun.

i told her for the 2nd night in a row i would meet her outside if she wanted to come with me and i walked out.

i waited at the end of the Soi and Nok did'nt appear.

as i stood there i was suddenly poked in the ribs and it was Bee.

Bee was a favourite of mine and the best fuck i have ever had in Patong.

we talked and she asked if i wanted to take her home?.

as Nok had fucked around and not appeared,i thought why not and Bee and i walked hand in hand to my room.

Bee and i showered together and we got on the bed and fondled each other and i enjoyed it as she used her tongue to move further and further down my body.

soon she was doing the BBBJ and i was in heaven,but then things got really bad.

there was a knock on the door and i heard Nok outside.

Bee and i had the lights on and i just got up and switched them off and Nok must have known i was in the room because of my actions.

she continued to knock on the door,calling my name and Bee and i just layed there trying to keep quiet.

but Bee was in a giggly mood and kept biting,licking and fondling my ticklish bits and i could not keep quiet and Nok must have heard me.

she stayed outside my room for around 10 minutes asking me to let her in,but how could i?.

i was with another girl and Nok had had the chance to come with me for the night,but she had fucked up by playing games with me.

i could not let her in and could not tell Bee to leave.

soon the knocks on the door subsided and i presumed Nok had gone.

i was left with Bee and fantastic sex took place.

"i was left with Bee and fantastic sex took place"

I think a big of "danger" makes it all the better.

I think Nok was messing with you ( she gets a lot of face with her friends if you wait for her)

could be she lost out this time?

Keep up the great report ( keepin us in suspense at each ending)

i had certainly treated Nok in a bad way sometimes,but this night was different.

i thought about things the next day and wondered if i had been bad towards her again.

but when i thought about things i knew i had paid her BF and said it was OK for her to go shopping with a friend,i would see her when she got back.

she sort of fucked up by messing around by not joining me.

after all i felt she had a 'contract' with me and if she couldn't be bothered to sit with me then i was free to do what i wanted.

i gave her the option of joining me outside the Bar and she didn't follow it up when i expected her to turn up.

by going with Bee i was probably being a total shit towards Nok but Nok had her chance.

i wasn't happy with the 30 odd minutes spent in her Bar with her refusing to sit with me.

but i still feel guilty about her plaintive cries to be let in and the constant calling of my name from outside the room.

Archived