MY THIRD TRIP-DAY 25(PART 2)

sayjann

the door opened slowly and who would i see?.

Nok and Bud shared a room and i was so hopeful it would be Nok.

a face appeared and i was delighted,it was Nok.

she had been asleep and was peering at me with that half asleep look.

she looked at me,smiled and took the chain off the door.

she flung herself into my arms and and we kissed passionately.

told her i had a taxi waiting and did she want to come to the Airport with me?.

she wiped away her tears and nodded and went to get her things together.

when she was ready we ran to the taxi and climbed in and during the journey to the Airport we held each other very tight and talked.

i was very emotional and had a little cry and she wiped away my tears.

in the days previously it had been Nok getting upset about me leaving and i had told her'no cry'.

now the boot was on the other foot,she was telling me 'no cry','you soon forget me' and suchlike.

but i knew i could not/would not forget her.

i had taken her home to see her family,i had experienced rural life,she had shown me good times,but i would never forget the sex between us.

the only thing we never did was anal,but not my thing anyway.

she provided BBBJ,HJ,loved her pussy licked(a favourite of mine)and liked to jerk me off over her boobs.

the only thing she insisted on was that because we had sex without condom,was that i never came inside her and i was happy to respect her wishes.

one thing i hate anyway,coming inside a woman while wearing a condom,what a waste of time.

we arrived at the Airport and i checked in and asked her to wait in the bar for me.

things went smoothly this time and i was soon watching my case disappear down the conveyor belt.

went to join Nok and she was nowhere to be seen,i looked around for her,but she had disappeared.

a full 10 minutes went by and i was walking around looking for her and getting a bit frantic,where was she?.

suddenly there she was,and looking a vision.

she had been in the toilet putting her face on and i had to laugh.

she was dressed so scruffily and while she was not worried about this,the matter of no make-up was abhorrent to her.

she did'nt like to been seen in public without make-up.

i had a problem with this sometimes and i told her that she was a pretty girl and did'nt need to wear so much make-up,but she could'nt see this.

she would ask me if she looked OK? and i would tell her she looked perfect.

she would frown and say she looked no good and go and plaster more of the stuff on her face and i would just shake my head.

we spent the last hour in the bar just saying goodbye and i gave her some money.

she wanted to refuse it,as in the past,but when i told her it was for her rent or to buy something for the Family she gave in and took it.

on this trip she had been reluctant to take my money,saying it was not important to her,she just wanted to be with me and she went with me because she liked me.

then it was time for me to say goodbye and i did'nt enjoy this.

i was emotional,but she was not and i got the impression she wanted to get back to Patong quickly.

we walked to the gate and i hugged and kissed her and walked away,had only gone a few steps and turned around to wave goodbye and i was very disappointed,she was already walking off and my last sight of her was her walking through the sliding doors towards the taxi's.

had i meant as much to her?.

on my 2nd trip i had been labelled a butterfly,but on this trip i behaved and had only been with 13 girls in 24 nights/days.

but 17 of those nights were spent with 3 girls and i also spent 2 nights sleeping on my own.

but what of the girls since?.

Nok,Na,Bee,Boo,Sa,Jaa,Frang,Am,Pla,Nom and Bud will feature in further stories.

i have never seen any of the other girls since on further visits.

call me fickle,i would agree,but this was my 3rd visit to LOS and again i had met a girl who turned my world.

on the 1st trip Bai was the girl,on the 2nd,Sa.

but meeting Nok had blew my mind,what a woman,she was so special and i had so many feelings for her.

she was the girl i wanted,the girl i wanted to take out of the P4P scene,i wanted to marry her.

yes i may seem stupid,but when you meet that person,you know what you want.

it was such a pity she lived 6000 miles away and there was no chance we could be together.

she had a profound effect on me,she was different(yes i know many people think this,and that many others think it is bullshit)but at the time i was still rather green.

but i will say that SHE WAS different to me and i knew i would never ever forget her.

again i had no thoughts of returning to LOS for a while,but then i had devasting news and i was grief stricken and knew i had to return.

got home and Nok was on my thoughts all the time.

then 3 days later i got an e-mail from her and i was in heaven,she must have had some feelings for me.

we mailed each other every day for 2 weeks and i was so happy,but then things did'nt go the way i liked.

her mails became less frequent and i was worried,what was going on?.

in the end i got mad and sent her a mail in which i had a real go at her,the type where i tore into her and said if she could'nt be bothered to keep in touch,then it was over if and when i returned to Patong she was history.

her reply was very vitrolic,she really had a go at me and i was stunned.

i knew she had gone to a translator service to send the mail,but i knew the words were from her.

she told me it was expensive for her to write to me and i must understand that her job was going with men for money,and while she had feelings for me and wanted to see me again,she did'nt care if i did'nt want to see her again.

some of her other words and thoughts were quite nasty towards me and will remain private,but it made my mind up that it was the end of the road for us.

yes i was a visitor to LOS who had met a girl who i thought was a bit different,but i sadly realised that i was another sucker who had been fooled by a girl.

it seemed to be over,for a while i had no messages from her and i tried so hard to forget her,but it was impossible.

she was so special to me and i still yearned after her and wanted to spend the rest of my life with her and i missed hearing from her.

again i had no thoughts of returning to LOS for a while,but then i had devasting news and i was grief stricken and knew i had to return.

i received an e-mail from her roommate/best friend Bud and i was horrified.

i was told news which really upset me and caused problems in my work/personal life and i was devastated.

had regular mails from Bud and i knew i had to return to LOS.

i booked a flight and was counting down the days.

in the meantime i had kept up contact with Jaa,a girl i had spent time with on my last visit and i told her i was returning and would she like to meet me at the Airport when i arrived?.

she wanted to and arangements where made when i was arriving.

then a strange thing happened.

i had a mail from Bud wanting to know why i had asked Jaa to meet me at the Airport?

i knew Jaa had blabbed about me coming back and i was annoyed,and i soon told Jaa she was wrong to tell other people of my plans and that i did'nt want her to meet me at the Airport.

i decided to change my flight details and for a little surcharge i managed to changed my flight to a day earlier.

this way,i would not be met at the Airport and i would be in town before anyone knew.

i boarded the plane and for the 12 hour flight all my thoughts(when i was awake) were about Nok and i was realy worried about what i would find when i arrived.

less then 60 days since my last visit and i was going back and i was a nervous wreck when i touched down in BKK.

interesting time frame:

our paths may have corssed in phuket:

did you ever venture down soi patong resort, near oasis bar, geno's pizza, area?

I was there apr/may 2002 and june/july 2001

Yes, a tough gontlet to run.

was there appx 21 june-6 july 2001

was gone by the time you were there in 2002

I would guess you ventured down soi patong resort and did not know it as such ( opposite soi sea dragon)

I only seem to make it as far as "drinks N dreams" on soi sea dragon.

hope to be at my post ( oasis bar) mid june this year. maybe see u there

ah,i know the Soi.

i used to use the Internet Cafe on the left,the big one.

and i let a couple of Girls buy some clothes from the first clothes shop on the right.

you should venture much further down Seadragon,there are some gems to be found in the Bars at the end.

Archived