Nee's story and 500 baht

MrX

pattaya127 said:

So you are married. important info relevant to that Issan princess thread. I knew you were leaving something out.... :)

nothing was left out.... you must read more closely :rolleyes:

ouch... I cry foul.....not 'cricket' to jump forums like that....

actually there is something about her in 'meeting michael'( (though I am trying to contact Cent to let me edit some more of that story.......didnt realize there was a time limit ...or at least how short it was).....where does fiction end and reality begin though I wonder?.....especially in cyberspace

HI Zaad

I am afraid I may be guilty of sloppy reporting. Her morning tardiness predated Koh Samui by a long while. I think the petty theft, like not scrupulously accounting for supermarket items, comes with the territory really and is also not new. If anything she is a little sweeter than before the trip....I would say

Our status in the condo and on the soi does seem to have gone up though...there is a new warmth evident in daily greetings.....but my wife believes we, and especially me, are suckers and they are really grinning behind our backs........OH well...nobody died I always think!

Life on the island was uneventful incidentally, only someone much more satyr-like than me would have tried anything.....

cheers

Romp

Hi,

It's not easy to give you advice on this matter. I can somewhat image your situation by reading through your posts, but it's still you that knows her much better than us.

All I want to say is that if you feel you can trust her no more or she gives more headaches and worries for whatever reason then simply find yourself another maid.

You're paying her so you have all the right to judge her on her work and attitude towards you and even fire her if below your standards.

Are you looking for a maid at the moment by any chance?.....it would ease my concience no end if I could help find her another job after sacking her.......

On a more serious note: I posted the OP mostly to try and breathe life into a forum which seems almost moribund. The problem with Nee was something of a pretext. I do hope you dont feel you have been manipulated though.....

Archived