Direct flights from BKK to Cebu P I????

I'm afraid there are no direct flights and you'll have to go through Manila. Sorry, can't help you with the price. Usually the third country airlines have the lowest fares, so you may want to check out Lufthansa or Kuwait to MNL. Then add the local fare on Philippine or Cebu Pacific(?), if a through fare is not offered. And compare that against what Thai and Philippine are offering. Hope that makes sense.

• 2 weeks later...

quote:

Originally posted by WorkinStiff:

Doable? or must I travel via that armpit, Manila? Any idea how much and what airline??? Thanks!

hi WS, i'm interested in that side trip also, i hear tickets bought locally in b'kok from intra asian airlines are the best way to go, but yet to experience. if you learn anything of interest, please post. also, i would imagine there is a superferry running the cebu/manilla route which would make for an adventurous trip down thru the islands. they run from manilla to davao & cagayan de oro. many decks and choice of accomodation for the 2 1/2 day trip. they are sizable ships and not the roll on/roll over types. i hope to do that trip in feb.------br69

ps; whats her name?

Archived