Are You A Love Rat ??

stars99hk

Is this you .... are you a love rat too ?

From the Sun newspaper, I considered putting this in the news section but then again it came from the Sun and seems more like voyeurism.

Love Rat

I particularly like the bit.......... he has slept with FIFTY women, with the capitalized FIFTY like thats a record or something.

And for those who cannot access the link and photos of the happy couple here the text taken from the Sun newspaper.

LOVE RAT:I'M ALL THAI-D UP

By JAMIE PYATT

CHEATING Shaun Goodeve dumped his wife and kids for a Thai hooker after claiming he was off to the Far East on a business trip.

Skint Shaun, 39, told wife Lynne he had landed a dream job laying oil pipes in Malaysia.But the crane operator was really jetting to Thailand to set up home with a prostitute he met on a lads? holiday.

Now Shaun is running two sleazy bars in Pattaya, a notorious haunt for western ?sex tourists.? Last night heartbroken Lynne, of Stamhaw, Hants, told how she and Neil, 16, Stacey, 14, and Kimberley, 11, had been duped.

Lynne, 39, said: ?I am stunned the man I loved since I was 13 could do this to his family. He?s the ultimate love rat ? total scum.?

Shaun made three trips to Thailand ? each time claiming he was about to be paid a small fortune. On his final trip he even tricked Neil into selling his moped for £400 to help pay for his air fare.

And he raided Kimberley?s piggy bank of £30 and swiped Stacey?s CD collection.

Lynne became increasingly worried when Goodeve failed to contact the family ? and even reported him as a missing person. She was devastated when his snooker club pals revealed the truth.

Hospital worker Lynne, who has been left with a string of debts, added: ?They said Shaun had secretly been on a lads? holiday in Pattaya and loved the strip clubs so much he decided he didn?t want to come back.?

Yesterday Shaun boasted he was earning £600 a month ? and had slept with at least FIFTY women. He added: ?I could never go back to England. This is my life now. I have cheated on Lynne, I admit that ? and I?m sorry.?

Hope the board bar is the right place for this did not seem to fit anywhere else.

Archived