MY FOURTH TRIP-DAY 4

sayjann

the day did not get off to the best start.

we were awoken by Nok's phone ringing and she embarked on a long conversation.

while she was talking i felt a little saddened by the fact she now owned a phone.

when i first met her she was phoneless and said she really wanted a phone,but they cost too much and only girls who had many men could afford one.

well now she had one,had it been bought for her by a punter?or had she worked hard to be able to afford to buy one?.

when she finished talking and said she must go home,no problem i said,i would come and see her later in the bar.

no she said,she had to go to her village,there was a family problem and had to leave this day.

i was again taken aback by her words and told her no,she must not go,i had come to LOS to see her and i wouldn?t let her go,but she was insistant and said she must go to her family.

i wasn't happy with the situation and we talked about it for a while and i realised her Family was more important and asked her how long she would be away for.

today was Friday and she said she would leave tonight and would be back Thursday night/Friday morning.

i was sad she was going,i had come to LOS to see her but there was a bonus,i had thought i was coming to see a girl laying in bed unable to move,but i had found a much better scenario and i was so grateful for that.

we had a long session of sex and i told her she must go and get ready but it seemed she had to go to work and get time off from the boss.

but first she had to go to a clinic and have her weekly check-up and would i come with her and i thought why not.

we got a motorbike taxi to a small clinic and she booked in and waited for her turn sitting with me and several other BG's there for the same purpose.

she then went away and had a blood test and came back tightly pressing the swab on her arm,grimacing.

after around 30 minutes she was called again and entered a little room and the curtain was drawn,but through a small gap i could see her remove her shorts and knickers and put on a skirt thing and laid on a couch.

the doctor/nurse? arrived and Nok had a Vaginal swab taken and after getting dressed and paying the bill we left.

she showed me her newly signed Health Book and explained she had to show it to the Mamasan to prove she had gone for a check-up

onto Sports Bar and Dave joined us and we had a few games of pool and to my delight Am joined us.

introduced her to Nok and chatted with her and she told me the latest News from Playschool and about the friends i had made in there but had since left.

i was sad about Sa leaving,she was a real favourite of mine,Nan had met a German and married him and moved Germany.

Ya had returned to Laos and Joy had returned to Vietnam.

Nok and i made our excuses and went to PP and we sat down and she turned to me and said she would not go home,she wanted to stay with me.

things had changed full circle in a few hours,at first she was determined to go home and i was against her doing that,but now she wanted to stay and i wanted her to go,but because she had Family duties to take care off.

i called the Mamasan over and explained to her that Nok had had bad news and had to leave for a few days and needed compassionate time off.

no can do was the answer,if Nok wanted time off she had to pay the BF herself.

this gave Nok the chance to express her wish about not going home,wanted to stay with me,but no,i told her she had to go.

i produced 2500 for 5 nights BF and asked her how much money for her to get home?.

i gave her another 2500 for the bus and for her to buy something for her son and tell him it was from the Falang who had visited him a couple of months earlier.

i could tell she wasn?t happy and she just sat there and i kept asking her when she was going to her room to pack,but i only got that pouty look.

in the end i got fed up with her and basically frogmarched her out of the bar and 'ordered' her to go home,pack and get the bus to her family,she was wanted by them.

in less in a week she would be back with me and i promised her i would spend 24 hours a day with her when she got back,and i meant it.

but i did have a few pangs of guilt,when she was away i was going to go crazy and have a REAL good time with the girls.

i may have been taking advantage of her troubles,but i felt a little justified because i had returned to LOS under false pretences.

i went back to her bar and had a few beers and chatted to various friends and eventually returned to my room and had my normal early evening nap.

went out around 11pm and done my normal boring thing of visiting my favourite bars,chatting to friends with a drink or 2.

went to PP and Na was immediately by my side and asking for the LD and i complied.

inbetween dances she was with me,hands on my groin and while i admit i was enjoying her fondling me,i had no intention of paying the BF,i had promised Nok no girls from her bar.

another thing i liked about Nok was the fact she was not aggressive in the bar,no asking for drinks,no fondling.

there had been times when i was sitting with her and Na and Na would have been playing with me and Nok used to look and shake her head.

Na kept saying she wanted to be with me and would i BF her?,but i knew i must not.

i knew she would tell Nok straight away,Na was a little bitch at times and while i liked her so much as a person and a friend,she was trouble.

she had caused trouble between Nok and i by saying i had paid 4000 for L/T and Nok had got upset.

why did i not give her 4000?,why give it to Na?,she thought she was my favourite.

i would never give 4000 to a girl for the night and had tried to explain to Nok it was not true,but Na had got her little digs in every now and then and i knew Nok did'nt believe me.

in the end i left PP,i had to get away from Na and walked to Lion Bar to see Sa.

she was surprised and delighted to see me,"why you here?,where your lady" and "i not think you come to see me".

i told her i had promised to see her and take her home with me for the night and tonight was the night.

paid the BF and we walked down Seadragon hand in hand and turned left towards Sansabai.

we stopped off at Ocean Plaza,i had a few things to buy.

i had only been in Patong for 3 nights and already used up the shower gel i had bought on the first day and needed more and we walked around and Sa asked if she could have a few things and i thought why not and she chose some toiletries.

we went to the checkout and i picked up a 12 pack of condoms,but Sa shook her head and took them from my hand and told me she did not want.

when we got outside i asked her if she was sure she wanted no condom and she said that she had never used condoms with her ex-husband and while she had worked in Patong for 4 months in a 10 month period she had always used a condom.

she did'nt like them and she said that i was special to her,she liked me and wanted sex to be natural.

i bought the satays and we ate them in the room while listening to Thai music on my CD and just got to get to know each other again.

on my previous trip i had spent one night with her but been to her bar on a few afternoons and we had got on well,she was a nice person.

we entered the shower and when i looked at her body and saw again that she was not the best i had ever seen,but to me not important.

we washed each other and we retired to the bedroom and i was treated to Sa's lovely BBBJ and it soon turned into a 69.

god,her oral was fantastic and it was hard for me to concentrate on licking her but in the end she was satisfied and the various positions took place when i fucked her.

we were both having a good time and between her panting she told me she wanted me to finish in her mouth(not the first time this had happened between us)and i pulled out and let her finish me off with the BBBJ and she swallowed it all.

afterwards i done my normal thing of just holding the girl in my arms,just enjoying the afterglow and we just laid there and drifted off to sleep.

Sayjann :

Darn:!

paid her bar find and bus fare;

you are jai dee ( or an easy mark, depending on where the story goes)

Keep it going, great stuff

i maybe a sucker,but.

i knew how much was in her bank account(had seen the book) and for 3 Nights she had not taken any money from me and i knew the BF and expenses would be a lot for her.

(but she probably had 100,000 under the mattress in her room).

and i had spent 15 Nights with her so far over 2 trips and she had only accepted 10,000.

if i was a cheap charlie and only paid 1000 per night than the 5000 i gave her was only making things even.

but as i am extravagent and always pay 2000 per Night,i was still very much in credit.

Sayjann, are you serious? While your 2,000 plus bf and drinks certainly make you jai di, I'm not sure bf plus drinks and 1,000 makes a punter a "cheap charlie..."

Clearly, we're each entitled to our own opinion here. Mine is that we shouldn't overpay and spoil the scene for everyone else (much like certain countrymen have done for many of the Nana gogos, or so I've read).

An expat I met went even further: he loves Phuket and has lived there for years, but feels dinner, drinks, and treating them with respect, followed by as much as 500-700 or so in the morning is perfectly adequate.

Again, to each his own, I suppose.

HI

I have to agree with Blink182. If you are decent looking and treat the girl well 500-700 should do the job. I rarely pay more than 500 in Pattaya And no more than a 1000 in BKK. I know some of us feel like high rollers in Thailand and can afford to blow some extra cash

but we need to keep it under control so not to inflate the scene.

as you say each to his own.

a lot of the Girls in the best Go-Go's(my opinion,and sadly both gone)would laugh if you offered 2000,they expected and got 3000.

i remember some of the Girls in Flash would ask for 5000 and they would have men queueing up.

if i'm with a Girl from 4pm until 3pm the next day then 2000 is a fair price for all the debauched things i will be doing to them in that time.

you won't find many Girls in the Go-Go's going for 500-700(not even if you pick them up in the street after closing),Beer Bars are different and that price is the norm.

but not many of them are to my liking and most of my bad experiences were with Beer Bar Girls.

SAJAN:

"if i'm with a Girl from 4pm until 3pm the next day then 2000 is a fair price for all the debauched things i will be doing to them in that time."

good explaination. the wages of sin and inflation and all that.

:)

you don't think I was challenging your post in general; not at all. Enjoyed your trip reports that I've been able to read thus far. In fact, I wouldn't have said anything had you just said how much you gave the girls. It was only the "cheap charlie" remark that got me.

Again, I give 1,000 baht plus loads of other little perks and expenses here and there, and I'm certainly no cheap charlie.

Looking forward to your next trip report!

i had no problems with your comments,i just tried to explain it from my point of view.

my first trip to Thailand was 4 Years ago and i was asked for 2000 and i knew no better and paid it,but 2 Years later the Girls were still happy with 2000(no inflation)and again i paid it.

but there are obviously Girls who can ask for and get more.

never BF'd in Bangkok or Pattaya and can only take references from what i read on various Boards.

from what i read Pattaya is a liitle more downmarket then BKK or HKT and the Girls are happy with less,but if i am wrong i apologise for my ignorance.

i read Girls in BKK would like a minimum of 1500 and the 'cheap charlie' remark was not meant to be demeaning to anyone who feels that is their upper price.

i was just used to paying 2000 and i didn't/don't feel that was over the top.

a lot of these Girls have a hard time and 2000 to me for many hours of fun is OK by me.

i would never dream of paying 500 or offering it,but i have picked up Girls very early in the morning(4-6am) who quoted that price and while i accepted i always gave them more when we parted.

and i don't agree with the theory that people paying 2000 are pushing the price up.

there are far more Men paying 1000-1500 then 2000 and if the price hasn't risen over 4 Years then things must be working.

a Girl might hold out for 2000 at Midnight,but once 01:50 comes and she has no money she will soon drop the price if she is desparate for the money.

a little different scenario but i once approached a flower Girl and asked the price of her flowers.

100 for 10 and i said too much and then asked how much for all the flowers.

she replied 1000 and i bought them from her.

i ended up with 140 roses and she had lost 400.

but as there was no guarantee she would have sold them all,at least she went home with 1000 which was better than she might have expected.

these people have to take what they think is to their advantage.

Archived