MY FOURTH TRIP-DAY 5

sayjann

unusual for me,but i was awake early and while i was having a shower Sa appeared and joined me.

afterwards we enjoyed a leisurely romp on the bed and again it was fun.

we later talked and she told me all about her children and how much she missed them while she was in Patong.

she told me she only worked for 2 months and then would return home for a month and this had been her routine since she had first come to Patong 10 months earlier.

we left my room quite early and made our way to her Bar/Home.

i was hungry and Sa asked what i fancied and i asked her to surprise me and off she went to the small stalls 20 yards from her Bar,ordered the food and returned.

around 20 minutes later the food was delivered to us and she had made a good choice.

she knew i loved sweet and sour,i was not a fan of the hot chilli's which is omnipresent in(in my experience)Thai food and she had ordered sweet and sour prawns and it was delicious.

i love Thai food,but my mouth is not geared to the really hot spicy food they love.

loved the meal,but something ruined it for me.

the American navy was in town and they had discovered Lion Bar and taken it over this morning/afternoon.

there were about 12 guys in the bar drinking and in my eyes being not a good advert for their country.

they had taken over the sound system and were playing ©rap music and being very loud.

they seemed drunk,and while i have nothing against that,it was their treatment of the Girls which pissed me off.

most of the Girls lived above the Bar and the Bar was open from whenever the first one got up and opened up.

as the place was full of customers the Girls thought it was fair game to interact with the sailors and try and earn a bit of money,after all thats what the girls do.

but hearing "yo bitch,get me a fucking drink" and "i give you $1 for Blowjob" was bad enough,but when one of them got his dick out and tried to force one of the Girls to suck him in the street,in full view of anyone walking past i decided enough was enough.

i was really angry and wanted to do/say something,but being the coward i am i decided starting something against all of them was not in my best interest.

i just told Sa i was leaving and even though she protested,i knew i had to leave because while i wanted to get involved,the mood they were in was not good,i feared a beating.

i know some Girls like to be fondled and made a fuss of,but some of the Girls i saw didn?t seem happy with the mauling they were getting,and they were retreating back upstairs.

no disrespect to our American cousins,but some of the guys in front of me were absolute wankers.

i walked the short walk to Sports Bar and sat with a beer and after a while i had another shock.

in walked Nok!!!!!!,what the hell was she doing here?,she was meant to be well on her way home.

she smiled broadly as she approached me and gave me a big hug and kiss.

i asked her why she was still in Patong and she told me she had wanted to be with me all the time,i had come back to see her and she she could go home anytime,but i was not in Patong all the time.

when i asked about her Family,she just waved her hand and said "not important"

while i was glad to see her,it put the spanner in the works of me having fun with various Girls.

she then gave me the carrier bag she was carrying and just said "for you".

i looked inside and there were various packages all nicely wrapped up and i asked what she meant and she told me she had bought me presents.

i was delighted and started to open them and found a small photo frame(which now sits in my bedroom with a photo of the 2 of us),a wind-up music box with 2 bears on top holding a heart with the words 'love you' on it.

the box played the theme song to 'Love Story' and in the future she would play this a lot when back in my room.

she had also given me a card in which she had written 'Nok Loves Chris' in English and as i knew she could not write English i remarked upon it.

she told me she had copied one of the cards i had given her.

in the UK we have a series of soft toys and cards which feature bears and various endearments and i always took many of these as gifts.

i had given her many cards before and she told me she had copied my words onto her card to me,i was touched.

the theme of the cards was 'Me To You' and she also gave me a keyring which was a red plastic heart,and she had gone and bought a lot of little plastic letters and glued them onto the heart.

on one side was 'Me To You' and on the other,Nok Loves Chris X',i was really happy and use the keyring everyday.

but i imagine she had help with the letters and the spelling.

all the presents were cheap and cheerful,but the thought was there and that was what pleased me.

but the best was to come,she opened her handbag and got out one final parcel.

i opened it and it contained a necklace with a charm on it and she placed it around my neck.

as the Navy was in town,Nok's bar now opened at 1pm and she had to leave and i said i would be along shortly.

Khag had watched the proceedings and asked to see the necklace and when she saw it up close,she gave a little whistle and told me the charm was a Buddist symbol which meant something like love/undying love/love you and then gave me a sort of lecture.

she had seen the relationship between Nok and i grow and knew how we both felt about each other.

she said i was a lucky man to have someone like Nok and i should try to look after her and be good to her.

she had seen our ups and downs in the past,but told me that Nok would often stop off for a chat on her way to work when i was back in the UK and show her the latest e-mail i had sent,talk about how much she missed me and once she had written a letter for Nok to send to me.

she said the necklace was special in Buddist eyes and i should remember that Nok had bought it for me because of her feelings for me.

this is why i liked Khag,she was 17,had never been in a Go-Go(too young),but because of where she worked she saw all the coming and going's between the sexes each day,knew far more about the P4P scene than me.

her thoughts about things were refreshing to me and i always enjoyed talking to her on my daily visits.

she had an old(and wise,IMO) head on young shoulders.

here i was at 41 taking note of the things that a 17 y.o. told me.

as we were talking she suddenly pointed across the Soi and as i looked i saw Jaa arriving at her bar.

i had intended to see her quite a bit on this trip,but after she blabbed her mouth off about my plans before i arrived i had told her that she had been bad and fucked things up.

when i did arrive she wasn?t around and it seemed she had gone home for a while.

i sat watching her for a while and finally she saw me and that broad smile was soon on her face and she walked across,shook my hand and welcomed me back.

she said she had come back to Patong because she wanted to see me and apologise for what she had did.

but i tend to think she came back because the Navy was in town,she was a pretty girl,good at getting the men and would often have many S/T's in a day.

i told her i had to go and see Nok,but i would take her back to my room if she wanted for a S/T and when she said yes,i gave her the 200 for the BF to ensure she was still there when i got back.

entered PP and sat with Nok and we just talked in between her dances and she told me something which was disappointing.

she said the Police had began to talk to the bar owners and there were going to be changes.

no more topless Girls,no more of the pussy shows(these did continue,though they were of the mild type and no more animals involved,just ones like the whistle,writing,ribbons,razor blades and sometimes the darts)and everywhere had to close at 2am.

this last one was no hardship to me,her Bar closed then anyway and i was normally ready for bed by then.

this was the start of the September 2001 ?crackdown?

she then got her bag and procedded to give me 2000Baht,saying it was the BF money i had given her the day before.

she said now that she had stayed,she did not need the money for BF but she said she had to keep 500 for the previous night and that was fine by me.

but she never mentioned the other 2500 i had given her for her fare and present for her son and i never bought the matter up,after all she had spent 3 nights with me and refused any money each morning,so i reasoned she was entitled to keep it.

she asked if i was going to BF her and i said yes,but later,i had things to do first and i would be back.

i got that pouty look again from her and the "please,BF now?" and i just said later,after all i had a date with Jaa first.

left and picked up Jaa and we walked back to the room.

Jaa was very jaunty in her outlook and would stride down the street with a purpose,so different to Nok who very slow in her walking,scuffed her feet as she walked and i had to keep telling her to pick her feet up.

showered with Jaa and i washed her all over,she had a very fine body at that,very toned and everything where it should be,really good tits and a pussy with very little hair,but what she had was so soft and smooth.

onto the bed and she was straight into the BBBJ and she is definately in the top 5 of BG's who have performed the act on me.

had to return the favour and laid between her thighs and just licked away and when she came,her thighs tightened around hy head.

the condom was placed on and i got on top,but then it all went wrong.

i just went soft and couldn?t perform,don't know why and it disappointed her and she tried to get me hard again.

wanking,sucking,tit wank and sucking of the balls and while i was enjoying it all immensely,it didn?t work and while i got semi hard,not enough and i told her it was no good and we gave up.

i was really pissed off,i enjoyed fucking her but today was no good.

we got dressed and i took Jaa for a meal and paid her the normal amount,she had tried her hardest,bless her.

she stayed in town for around 5 days and i would go and buy her a drink most days,but i never took her home again and i have never seen her since.

she was missing on my last trip and while we kept in touch for a while by e-mail,she eventually let the account lapse and i have been unable to contact her since.

after i dropped her off at her Bar i walked the few yards to PP and went to see Nok.

she was sitting in the darkest corner of the bar and i didn?t see her when i entered and i was a little worried when i looked around and couldn?t see her.

i was about to call the Mamasan and ask her where Nok was,when she suddenly appeared by my side and kissed me.

we had a drink and i produced the 500 for the BF,but i told her i wasn?t taking her home this night.

she asked why and said she wanted to be with me,but tonight was a no-no,i was having a night out on my own.

i knew she would plead and keep going on about going with me,so when she went to get changed i paid the bill and left the bar.

the reason for my wanting a night out was because tonight there were many Football games on the TV,qualifying games for the World Cup and i like my Football.

there are many girls in Patong and i had much time to choose one for the night,i just wanted a little time to myself to have a beer and watch the TV.

by now it was around 7pm and i had been out since around 11am and while i hadn?t drank much alcohol i knew things would change in the following hours.

watched the Scotland game in a bar on Bangla and then the Republic Of Ireland game in Rockhard,but while i enjoyed the games i mind was on the big one which kicked off at 00:30am in Thailand.

by now i was a little merry and decided i would like company for the rest of the night and looked around RH and saw a nice looking Girl and indicated to her that i would like her to join me for a drink.

she nodded and when she finished dancing she indicated she was going to go and get her sarong and would be back soon.

i waited and waited and waited and no sign of her and i gave up and paid up and left.

was going to watch the game in English Bar in Soi Eric and started to walk there,knowing that i would find company in the bar for the night.

but as i passed Seadragon the urge to visit PP was overpowering and in i went.

had around 30 minutes until the game started and decided on a quick beer.

as i was sitting there i noticed a Girl dancing and smiling at me,she was very small and had a nice figure.

she was new in the Bar,had started 2 days previously and i had noticed her,but hard not to.

on her first day i had entered the Bar and ordered the beer and she was straight by my side and giving me the BG spiel.

i let her get on with it while watching Nok dance and when it was her turn to dance she kept giving me the eye.

she knew nothing about Nok and as she danced i noticed a couple of the other girls chat to her and point to Nok,i think they were telling her that Nok was my regular girl and she should stay away.

which she did,she never even returned for the drink i had bought her.

but tonight was different in my eyes,Nok was not around and i wanted a Girl for the night.

when she finished dancing i motioned her across and immediately she was holding one of my hands and rubbing my dick with her other hand,she was a fast mover.

she would do for me i thought and told her to meet me in the toilet.

when she did i explained that i could not let anyone see me BF her,i knew it would get back to Nok.

i gave her the 500 and told her to meet me at the end of the Soi in 20 minutes and i paid my bill and left for the second time that night.

i went and had a quick drink with Jaa and the waited at the end of the Soi and soon she appeared and we walked hand in hand to English Bar.

the girls name was Jeab and i had broken one of the rules i had agreed with Nok.

i had BF'd a girl from her bar which i had told her i would not do.....shit happens.

forgive me but my memory is a little mushed from here on.

the game i was looking forward to was Germany v England and these games are always a big thing,Brits will know what i mean.

got to the bar with Jeab in tow and i was late,Germany were 1-0 ahead and things were not looking so good.

i have a vague memory of Danny saying that all customers would get a free drink with every England goal,and while i'm still not sure about this i know i saw bottles of Singha and a glass of Whisky placed in front of me and Jeab at various intervals.

apart from the drinks given to me,my memory of the next 2 hours is non existant.

i have no memory of seeing the game,leaving the bar,walking back to my bungalow,getting undressed and going to bed,i was that pissed.

i was to learn more the next day when i was told what happened by Jeab and Danny.

Archived