Jintara in san Francisco, May 23rd

pattaya127

Very sad and bad organising like this not uncommon, you would have thought her people would have applied in good time as the trip has been on the cards for months. I called LOS today to ask what the concerts left are. As quite often happens was asked to call back in ten mins while they looked for the schedule. Comming to Europe on the 25th first concert unknown on 26th (could be paris), 27th Stuttgart, 28th nothing mentioned, 29th Denmark (yipee) Not much of a tour then. Definately not appearing in the UK.-peter

PS cabs says she is in Paris already, too late for a taxi I fear

P127

How did you know that Jintara was coming to town?

I saw the posts here and went to the club on the off chance that she would make it and realized that the place was a dump from the outside.

I asked her last night and she confirmed she could not get a visa in time. copenhagen as nice as I remember it and the Danes very pleasant people. Concert OK she sang quite a bit of morlam and even shed a few tears. Mr kim is the organiser of the thai parties here and they have one or two singers over a year. Not that fond though of 'abroad' concerts as they turn into photo shoots which detracts from the music. Started at 6 and went on 'till 1.30, just leaving hotel for a last look around this lovely city then home peter

yeah ok concert, but they ran out of 'spy classics' before I even arrived from the carnival festivities in the east part of town ::

still I prefer my jintara/bird 'fun fair' VCD's as to the concert with a bit more dancing girls & cute thai audience around ::

so you mean you didn't even make it to madam pim (didn't miss much) or the all weekend carnival feat. cuba & brazil shows & gals :D

Guest lazyphil

Anyone know when Beyonce is in London next?--now I'd go out of my way to see her strutt/sweat her stuff live on stage...these Thai pop stars just have no sex appeal :cover:

Did not know anything about a carnival (nobody posted info)and only made it to thai restaurants. The Bird stuff was a sort of aberation and I'd be surprised if she did it again. Abroad concerts do not normally run to dancing girls, mores the pity. Any Dane who moves to Bkk must be insane, Copenhagen is such a terrific city to live in (or so it seems) and the Danish girls certainly give the, lets face it, mostly rough thai gals a run for their money. I cannot fault the Danes or Denmark ar all it's still a far more civilised and pleasant place than the UK, if carlesberg made people they would all be like the Danes! Thank you Denmark.

Got adpoted by several ladies who took pity on me being all alone, all married though. Went to a cheap thai restaurant off walking st all you can eat for 69k and another more upmarket one named siam corner, saw a few others too. What happened to all the Danish sleeze? 30 years ago they were advertising sex with lady and horse on walking st, might have been a film, but now it all seems very tame. Did see a bar named spunk bar, whats that all about?

The concert was pretty good with another lady singer doing some pumpuang songs. Jintara said she was very pleased to see me and we had a bit of a chat, but too noisy to say much.LP could not agree more about thai pop stars having no sex appeal but Jintara of course is not a pop singer, I find her sexier than that over the top rolling around stuff.-peter

well it's always good to hear it again that cph is a decent city, but believe me if you should 'seetle' there for any number of years the 'novelty' of the danish babes will quick enough wear off & you'd be planning your next LOS visit whatever!

on the istedgade sleaze that has been gone for years & spunk bar is mostly gay I believe!

of course I'm sure you noticed a few red windows here & there & e.g. 'oehlenschlager gade' street crossing istedgade features almost exclusively thai massage joints LOL.

siam corner however is a decent restaurent & a half decent bar downstairs, but for best issan food in the area I recommend you seek out the side street 'eskildgade'.

sorry no notice on great carnival, but that should have been informed to you by hotel etc. but I'm sure it would have looked a bit tame compared to augusts notting hill festivities ;)

Archived