Strange women

Question, how strange do the women get there? Katoeys aside. Not that I am going to try to bed one of these ladies (snicker) but are there dwarfs/midgets etc.? Better yet before I ask about specific examples (and give myself away) what are the strangest in women you all have seen in LOS? Any bars specialize in strange women. KATOEYS ASIDE PLEASE!

Thanks for any and all replies.

Mykal

LOS in September!!!!

When I was in BKK in June, I hung out at beer bar called "Yahoo" in Clinton Plaza and got to know several BGs there. One might qualify as a midget I guess. Only about 4 feet tall, short stubby arms and legs, full sized tits and ass, and seemingly over-large head. Not gorgeous, not hideous, but definitely "strange" in terms of appearance. She was really pretty nice -- a little shy and not great English. I have no idea if she is still there, but would recommend this place as friendly spot to have a beer, watch goings and comings, and maybe see if you're interested in any of the Yahoo girls (I liked one in particular and bar fined her two or three times during my stay).

Archived