GoGo in Khon Kaen ?

KhunJack

The gogo was closed last time I was there. I did have fun at some of the karaoke joints on the same strip. I think it was something like 40 or 50 baht/hour for a lady to sit with you plus drinks which in my case was buying large bottled beer at 100 baht/bottle and sharing.

bgtp said:

The gogo was closed last time I was there. I did have fun at some of the karaoke joints on the same strip. I think it was something like 40 or 50 baht/hour for a lady to sit with you plus drinks which in my case was buying large bottled beer at 100 baht/bottle and sharing.

Can you share with us your experience?

Is it possible to 'barfine' these girls ?

How is the freelancer scene ?

And so on...

I'd like to visit KK next July...

Regards

Shark

I was in KK last year. Stayed 2 nights. Nightlife is pretty limited to the local Thai folks. Around the Sofitel Hotel there are a few "clubs"...mostly dark and empty at 2200 hours, with LOUD techno crap being played. The best "hunting grounds" I ran across was in a lounge in the basement of the Sofitel called "Cleo's". Hostess club. Not too expensive for a drink or to have a gal sit with you. But 2000 Baht "short time" in one of the rooms or, if you're staying at the Sofitel, in your room. Mamasan said, after I asked "how long", "until you finish". At 2000 baht, that could be quite a while. Gals were generally very nice looking...out of about 20, only a couple I wouldn't be interested in. All are better looking than 95% of the go-go gals in BKK/Pattaya. BTW, I would highly recommend the Sofitel. It's a genuine 5* hotel and I got the room directly from the hotel for 1720 baht (net, net), including buffet breakfast. Same property in BKK would probably be at least 4-5000 baht/night.

There was a strip of karaoke places across the street from the front of the Khon Kaen Hotel. I am not sure you can barfine the girls but I would think you could. I was there close to closing time and just took one back with me when the place closed. Had another visit me at the hotel in the afternoon. 500 baht ST. Not much English spoken.

I also checked out the soapy massage places and had a nice time at Caesar's. I forget the price, but I think it was either 1200 or 1500 for 90 min. Service was quite good.

Plenty of clubs around The Sofitel, as previously mentioned. Mostly full of college kids. Unfortunately, a 20-year old college girl doesn't view me with the same interest as a 20-year old working girl, so I had to rely on the P4P options for that kind of entertainment.

I like KK. Nice little city and friendly people. Some nice restaurants on the lake. One I liked was called 'Good View'.

Archived