LOS advice

I've been trying to make a decision and have finally come to the conclusion that this board is my best bet on getting some help. Going to be spending 3 weeks in Singapore in Septemeber for work and want to add 3 days or so onto the end of my trip and hop on over to LOS. What I'm trying to decide is should I go to Phuket or BKK? I've been to BKK twice and Phuket once so I'm still somewhat a newbie to the Land of Smiles and was hoping for some input from you, the NANAPLAZA board members to help me make my decision. I understand that Phuket is slightly more expensive than BKK, but it does have the nice beaches going for it. Anybody have any ideas on airfare from Singapore to BKK vs. Phuket? I imagine that there probably isn't a whole lot of difference. Anyway, if you only had 3 days which would it be - Phuket or Bangkok? crazy.gif" border="0

KWW62,

It really depends on what your objectives are?

Beach, sanuk, city life, night life, boozing, peace and quitness, choice of 10.000 ladies?

Pattaya might be all of it, tell us more about what you are looking for, we might be in a better position to help you out on such a difficult decsion, just 3 days is not much to do all of it...

If I could only spend 3 days anywhere in Thailand, it would be in Pattaya for sure.

But, as the previous poster said, it depends on your priorities. Assuming you have your weekends free in Singapore, you might want to hop over to Batam, Indonesia once or twice or a dozen times. It's a 45 minute ferry ride from Singapore. Check out my trip report in the trip report section.

Ranger

Bangkok for nightlife - longs and collared shirt, Pattaya for night life - shorts and Tshirt.

Up to you.....

[ June 25, 2001: Message edited by: coss ]

Archived