Rabbit Resort Jomtien

Encore

"Rabbit Resort is located directly on Dongtan Beach, Jomtien"

Anyone stayed here?

I'm looking for a pleasant place not in the middle of the nitelife action, to take the recent friend I described in my tripreport for a couple of days. I have been told this si a nice place, but maybe too family oriented. Would she feel comfortable there? Or would be stared at and fee out of place.

She's late 20's, and behaves in a quiet, not provocative bargirl way (That is, outside the bedroom)

• 4 weeks later...

Rabbit has become a regular haunt for me when I want to chill out from the hustle of Pattaya.

Great rooms/apartments right down to microwave and complementary silk gowns

Great burgers although range of food not up to much. They got a special rate for the low season around 2,500

As a potential alternative, although not on the beach is the Sugar Hut http://www.sugarhut.co.th/

They are celebrating their 20th birthday and when I had dinner there last month, they had leaflets printed up with some significant discounts (46/60%) off overnight rates.

I think its more expensive that the Rabbit Resort but perhaps more secluded. For location, it is about half way from South Pattaya to Jomtien.

Sugar Hut is all bungalows as far as I can remember around the 6000/8000 per night. With 60% off it could be great value but nowhere near a beach...

UG

I don't know about Jomtien, chief, but there's a big fat Russian alcoholic :drunk: that drinks heineken Vodka Torpedoes :up: at at Soi 7 Beergarden most days, streetname of Olga Korbutt ? bottom set of teeth missing and a circular tattoo round her arsehole reading "Burnt One Down With Christian Slater, Chiang Mai 1982" ? that certainly "goes" like a rabbit. :hubba:

My cock end's still sore from January. :o

Hope that's helpful :beer:

jack :help:

Archived