Buying a green card in Thailand???

From many reports, both first hand and on other forums, I am led to believe it is fairly easy to get a 1 year multi Entry Non-Imm O visa outside Thailand

Not easy any longer at posts in Asia (especially if under 50) from recent reports. You are now expected to apply for extension of stay when your single entry non immigrant visa is about to end; on the basis of support for your wife. This can be from retirement income brought into Thailand, income earned with work permit inside Thailand, or income from outside Thailand such as bank interest/work done overseas etc. In all cases this must be verified and you will have to report with wife each year for new extension of stay. Bank activity will be monitored to prevent day before deposit/day after withdrawals that some have used in the past.

So unless the wife to be is already rich enough to support you do not believe the rented wife is going to work.

From many reports, both first hand and on other forums, I am led to believe it is fairly easy to get a 1 year multi Entry Non-Imm O visa outside Thailand

I guess this confuses me a bit, with a 1 year Retirement single entry visa, do you still have to exit every 90 days?

I was thinking maybe wrong I guess a Retirement Multi entry, was your option should you want to leave within that year or not?

RD,

What makes you think that one would be " "free and clear" after a couple of years" in the USA if they had participated in visa fraud? If the fraud is ever found out, both parties to it are subject to the penalties provided by law.

Grabii

RugDoctor36 said:

... Would you be "free and clear" after a couple of years like here in the USA our would you have to keep in touch with the lady and keep checking in with immigration every year?

Rug

Archived