What do the girls do when they retire from the biz?

A Thai man I know told me that Thai men would never want anything to do with a woman who ever worked as a pro. Do you think this is true? What do the girls do when they retire from the biz? If Thai men won't marry them (even if they're stunners? hard to believe) are we farangs their only option for getting out of the biz?

Most men, if they're honest, in most countries would probably prefer not to have a gf/wife who had been on the game previously. So it's not unique to Thailand. Of course that's not to say that most men wouldn't enjoy the company of bgs.

A friend of mine was romantically involved with a bg whose great wish was to have enough money to open a hawker stall selling hamburgers to farangs on Khao San Road. I kid you not. Well, that's what she wrote in her letter to him to get him to send £200.00. No doubt she owns a McDonalds franchise now.

A number of girls return home buy having bought a big lump of land a big house and have local menn queining up for them. Money buys respectability.

Which reply are you asking your question about.

The answer is easy as to why a lot have husbands or boyfriends. MONEY the love of money and not having to work for it. send out the wife/girlfriend, she makes more in a couple of days than you could earn in a month, you can afford a motorbike, booze, drugs and hookers.

Archived