Barnyard Trunk's secret life...

gregchambers

I was watching UK TV the other night and they had a program on the life of Frankie Howard, a well known if decidedly bent UK comedian. Thing was, in his later years he looked the spitting image of Mr Trink! He seems to be all over the place, as well as starring as the belligerent dwarf in the Lord of the Rings. What next BT?

• 3 weeks later...

What are you talking about? Trink posts every Friday, just like when he was at the Post. I have a paid subscription, so maybe you are not allowed access. He has not missed a week.

I have been a reader of Bernards? columns since the old Bangkok World days, 4 or 5 tabloid pages of gossip and pictures, prose and posturing: inevitably including his recommendations - plus numbers and ?tariff? - for girls in the old Takara Massage Parlour and their proficiency at "specials".

His Restaurant Reviews of gargantuan (pro)portions.

Only now, having read this Thread, have I tried to look at his Website ???.. and find it crossed with a large sign ?Closed due to abuse? .

I also notice that the Owl used in his Banner header is a juvenile Snowy Owl; a diurnal ? i.e. active during the day, not the night ? species, mainly restricted to the Arctic, colder, regions of the old and new worlds.

I am tempted to draw parallels between these observations and Bernards? present situation ??.. but that would be trite.

Or would it?

He still does his weekly column. Pay per view, though. Sad scribblings, but I figure I can throw him 10 bucks a year. My contribution to charity.

Archived