MY FOURTH TRIP-DAY 11

sayjann

we woke up late but still enjoyed a great session of sex,it was so good with Nok,but she was not the best.

we had the loving sex but tonight i was to have the real passionate sex with an old friend.

Nok and i chatted and something came up which to this day i have my doubts about.

i was silly and asked her about her life in Patong and the fact she was going with men and she came out with a few answers.

she said she had only worked a few months(lie) and NEVER gave a BJ wether covered or not(iwas the only man she done it to) and only allowed a man to fuck her missionary.

i had to shake my head again and forgive her for what i were more lies.

on the very first day i had BF'd her she had gone down on me without thinking about it,i did'nt need to ask.

she was the one who asked for various positions and was very quick to get on top of me and ride away.

she told me she never showered with a man,but on our first time together she has suggested us going in together.

i was disappointed in her answers,why must she lie so much?.

i knew then she was much more of a BG than i had imagined and i was hurt,i wish she would just tell the truth.

i let things lie and did'nt say anything but again she had disappointed me.

but something more important came up,when i had tried to return all the things she had given me 2 days earlier i had taken off the bracelet she had given me.

i asked her to put it back on my wrist and she tried,but no good.

she had immaculate long fingernails and they made it hard for her to do up the small clasp and she got frustrated with trying and failing.

i told her no problem,it could wait until another time but she insisted on trying,but could not do it and she finally gave up.

then the fun part came,a couple of months earlier i had shaved her pussy and i had been glad to see she had kept it smooth.

i had asked her why and she said that she liked it like this and and then shyly said that men liked it also.

well she was in need of a little shave as the hair was growing back and she was eager when i offered to do it.

we positioned ourselves in the bathroom and i got all the tools and procedded to go to work.

she grimaced again as i rubbed in the shaving gel,but then laughed and giggled as i moved the razor up and down.

when i had finished i had to go there with my tongue and then fuck her as she sat on the unit.

she liked this position and was moaning and groaning and started to fondle my balls and i eventually pulled out and came over her bare mound and she rubbed my juice over her pussy.

i found this quite a turn on.

we eventually left the room and i waved Nok off as she disappered on the bike to her room.

i had an afternoon of visiting bars and having a few bars and finally went back to my room for a sleep.

after waking up and getting ready i was walking to Bangla.

i had a few beers in various bars and fended off the girls and ended up in Nok's Bar.

she was soon by my side and i told her i would pay the BF for her,but she had to go home.

i would not take her home this night and while she was not happy,she finally accepted the situation and she got dressed and left.

if she had not lied to me earlier,then she would have spent the night with me.

her fault,not mine.

i continued to visit a few more Bars and ended up in Soi Eric and was on the way to visit my friend who owns a bar and suddenly i felt a strong hand on my arm,grabbing me.

i looked around and it was Bee,i had been with her before and had bumped into her 10 days previously and now here she was.

it was around midnight and we just chatted and had a couple of drinks and suddenly the time had flown and it was now closing time.

i knew i had to take Bee home and told her so and she asked about her friend,did i want her as well?.

a 3some is good for me,but again her friend was too drunk again and i had to say no.

i wanted the full on experience and while i liked the friend and she had been instrumental in me meeting Bee,she was just too drunk and i knew the night would not have worked out.

Bee and i walked down Bangla and got some food at my regular foodstall and i marvelled at her ability to eat those funny dried skins they sell.

not sure exactly what they are,they look like small squid or octopus?

i had my normal beef and chicken satays and i love these,freshly cooked,hot and so succulent.

this is one thing i miss about Thailand,the little late night snacks.

back in the room and Bee switched on the TV and decided MTV was the only channel worth watching and no problem for me,a little background music is always good.

this was the 4th time we had spent the night together but the 1st time we did'nt shower together and that was a bit of a disappointment,i had always enjoyed showering with her and previously i had one of the most awesome BBBJ's from her in the shower.

on the bed and i had a bit of trouble getting the towel off,Bee was'nt normally shy but tonight she seemed a little morose.

she was in her 30's and had kids and her body was pretty bad and she knew it and she said that she was shy of me seeing her naked.

i told her that was not important,i liked her for who she was and the effect she had on me.

she had always been affectionate and earlier in her bar she kept holding my hand,gazing into my eyes and every few minutes would get off her stool and kiss me.

she made me feel so important and had always done so whenever we were together and i liked this.

well soon the moment came when we got down to it and she started with a nice slow HJ as we kissed and then her excellent BBBJ followed,i was in heaven as she sucked me,licked all of my shaft,took my balls into her mouth and sucked away.

shit i was so near to shooting then and there,but knew i must not waste my seed.

i stopped her and went down on her and licked away and eventually she got to the point of no return and was panting "Mr Chris,you make me cum" and did she cum?.

her thighs clamped around my head and i had trouble keeping my tongue there,but i just about managed it and she finally finished and lay back while letting out a big sigh.

afterwards she asked me to marry her and be with her all the time as she liked the sex between us,what a sweetheart.

we laid there and i just ran my hand over her body,caressing her and she asked if i was sure i liked seeing her body?.

again i reassured her,saying that her personality/mind was much more important,i liked being with her and she was a fun person and her body was not an issue.

we must have drifted off to sleep for a while in each others arms and my next memory was on of those moments when you wake up suddenly with a jerk and not knowing exactly where i was and i threw out my arm and caught her fully in the face and of course it woke her up.

i asked if she was OK and she said yes,just a little surprised to be woken like that and and she told me not to worry.

well we were both awake by now and i felt horny again and started to kiss her and caress her body and she soon moved into the 69 position and it was fantastic.

i licked away but pushed my finger into her arse and she moved away,not to her liking i think.

she then surprised me by positioning herself over me and putting my dick inside her without me putting on a condom and rising up and down.

while i was surprised at her decision,i was happy and just enjoyed her doing her business and then she turned around and kept on top but was facing my feet.

then something else happened which surprised me.

she moved off of me and lay back fully on my body and grabbed my hand and put it on my dick and asked me to wank myself all over her pussy.

i did as she asked as she played with herself and we both just wanked away and i finally came over her pussy as she had her fingers up herself,certainly an experience.

while i would have preferred her finishing me with her hand or mouth,i found the situation with me making myself finish over her body a turn on and when i had finally cum she continued to play with herself and she finally finished herself.

i felt this experience was fantastic and so different and i had enjoyed it so much.

she got up and had a shower and i went to join her and she cleaned the important bits and we retired to the bed.

we just cuddled up together and fell asleep,but as i lay there i knew she was the best fuck in Patong.

Archived