2 Bedroom Suite Recommendation in BKK and Phukt

jxxxl

I have a friend coming out for his first visit to Thailand and I thought it would be fun to get a two bedroom suite so we can have some in-room parties. I know you can find nice suites in the five star joints but I was hoping for find somethng in a place like the Majestic or Dynasty.

Personally, my fave is ; here 7200 baht nightly.

I did the same for friends arriving for the first time. They were suitably impressed. Ask for a river view.

As to Phuket assuming you'll be looking for something in Patong I would recomment the Thara Patong If you want to do it up go for the two bedroom with direct pool access as it is a great place to begin the nite action. the pool is closed but those with pool side room are allowed as long as it is faily quite and close to the room. The two bedroom is more that 30 meters from the walk way and no prblem getting the Darlings to slip out of their suits on onto you pole! No Problem

Migtht I recommend an extra shot of rum in the Bacardi Breezer for the girls....

http://www.tharapatong.com/room.html will get you a peak.

I've been enjoying the pool terrace rooms since their opening fall '01..... I keep a few sting bikinis from the night market on hand as a gift to the guest as they seem to slip off very nicely! A great way to get a double boom going!

Archived