Butterfly back etc last two days part one - long

Encore

Last two days.- part one

This contains explicit descriptions of sexual activity. If you don't like that kind of thing, go and read something else

In the early afternoon, I needed some lunch, decided to walk towards Soi 7 to try the foodmarket. Instead, I got drawn towards BBS7. Just before turning to the bar on my left, I got spotted by someone who said she knew me. In retrospect, I did, as in the biblical sense. I'd taken her once for a ST, about six months earlier, but forgotten the outcome. She was about a 6-7, but very sweet smile, and not hardcore looking.

We chatted a while, her friend joined in. Friend was not particularly great looking, but came across also as very sweet natured. I had lunch, and they joined me for a drink. After some conversation, I agreed to take her St again. She pushed for her friend to join us. I resisted a bit, then thought it may be fun to try, but warned them I wouldn't pay high price for two. No further mention of price, they were keen to go. It was rent time, and she was behind in rent.

Got to GP, Showered, washed by both, hit the bed. Friend started to go down on me, nr 1 started to suck my nipple. I decided I wanted a closer relation with her, so drew her over my face with intention to munch a bit. She resisted, covered her pussy with her hand. I took the hand away, and put my tongue on her. She shrieked, pulled herself up and covered herself again. So I suggested they'd change position (Friend had made me hard very expertly), and nr 1 could sit on me while I'd munch friend). that was nice, only nr 1 took a long time sucking me rather then putting on the condom I'd set ready, and putting me inside her. I got absorbed by the processes betwen my mouth and friend's yummy fleshy pussy, then realised little action down below. Finally Nr 1 slowly implaed herself on me but gramaced in pain, and removed herself again.

You too BIG.

Bullshit!

I hurt.

I turned her on her back and looked closer at her. She hurt because she had a red rash, basically looking like thrush. Of course that hurt.

You shouldnt be working with that, darling.

Now I understand why she didn't like being sucked.

Hmm, wonder whetehr she managed to transmit her overactive yeast to my mouth in the brief contact. Immediate mouthwash, then what. Friend said don't worry, I can do.

I resumed munching friend, who really got into it, and appeared to enjoy herself, while nr 1 massaged my balls, and tickled my ass. that she could do OK.

Then friend said I want to F..k

Who am I to say NO. So friend and I went at it while nr 1 resumed her care of my balls and ass, as instructed by friend. That worked well. Friend started to get wilder, moaning, screaming, and came (I think, unless she's a greater actress than I think she was. I think she was simply randy, possibly because she was no great looker, and I doubt she got taken very often.

Shortly after the friend came, we changed position, we f..kd doggy-style for a while, nr 1 put a lubed finger in my ass, and that did it for me, I came.

Overall, nr 1 was a disappointment, friend was quite good at what she did, but I don't think I'll go back for a repeat.

After they went, I did some email catch up, and had a decent thai massage. then dinner, and around nine hit Nana. My intention was to do a full circuit, but only stop off in those bars that looked like fun.

Second bar along I failed.

A gogo with about ten girls on stage, bikini of course, but some having fun dancing. I sat down, got a Singha, and watched for a while what the talent was. A girl, later identifying herself as H, sidled over to me, and started the usual conversation. She put a hand on my leg, I put one on her shoulder. Quite cute, maybe a 7. Suddenly, an girl coming off the stage ran up to us, pointed at H, said "This my friend, I am J, what's your name. I gave her my name, she nodded and jumped in my lap. She slowly ground around a bit, then pulled her bra down and put my empty hand on her breast. Small, but wellformed. I looked at H next to me, feeling J was starting to muscle in on her. She smiled sweetly, said "OK, she my friend", and put my other hand on her own bare leg. J started rocking a bit, than shifted back a bit, felt my growing dick with her hand, and squeezed. She pulled her tiny bikini slip aside, and showed me a partly shave pussy. "You want"

It is too early yet, I said. Maybe later. She moved in closer, and started rocking again on my now substantially grown member. H put her hand on J's other breast and started squeezing her nipple, while squeezing her own nipple at the same time. then the girls kissed, quite slobbery. J, while still astride me, leaned over H, pulled H's slip aside and put my left hand on H's pussy. H turned sideways and spread her legs a bit to accomodate he. On stage, one of the dancers tapped her friend on the shoulder, and pointed at the three of us, laughing loudly. Then the music changed, and H had to go and dance. Left alone with me, J upped the ante, Moved back a bit, still astride me, pulled her slip away again, put my fingers on her now wet clit, then moved my finger down until I reached a slippery opening. I slid inside, and she groaned. I moved about a bit, she tried to hump my finger. I started to feel uncomfortable with a big erection, and was looking around whether the far dark corner was dark enough for further activity, where we sat then was too much in public view for my comfort.

J said "pay bar, go hotel and f..k?"

Me: "I'm thinking about it".

J: "Pay bar two girls"

Don't know, thought about that afternoon's dissapointment.

I took a swig of my beer, and pondered. This was a very cute and hot woman.

"how old are you?"

OK I pay bar. She jumped up immediately and held out her hand. I gave her 500 Bt, and she shot off to pay her bar.

She came back, said "pay bar H?"

I looked for H on the stage, she just came off it and disappeared in the opposite direction. I drank more beer. J straddled me again.

"Two girls more fun"

I said "Where did H go?"

Wait she said, I go look. She came back within half a minute.

"sorry, H have man pay bar already".

Wow, that's fast.

I go change?

Yes, darling, but before going home we need to talk terms. I usually only LT.

"Cannot LT, I live with PohMeh, they don't know I work bar, think I serve restaurant only, I go home 2.00.

Hmm, She is hot, I'm slipping, should have asked before.

She turned to stage, and pointed at another girl.

"That K, my best friend, samoke very very good, best samoke in bar. She not live PohMeh, she stay longtime, I go home 2.00"

The idea of a threesome with this hot number, and someone else to keep me warm for the night appealed. I was getting on in my five day trip, and my performance was slowing down. After a midnight bout with the two, I'd probably just wanted to sleep, and in the morning K would be there fo a wake-up round.

J squeezed my dick, and put my hand back on her crotch, which was very wet by now.

I relented. OK, let's meet K first.

K was commandeered off the stage, J slipped of my lap and instructed K to straddle me. Then she introduced me. I looked at K, a little fuller body then J, Nice breasts under her bikini bra. J saw me look, and pulled the bra down, took one of K' s breast in her hand, put one of my hands on the other, and said "Look, Nom suay mak!"

K smiled shyly. She looked a bit younger, but was 25. I put my hands around her, and descended them on to her butt. Nice, firm strong muscled. K lent forward, wiggled a bit and gave me a sloppy kiss. I slipped my hand down behind her ass, into her crack, and lightly touched her butthole, she squirmed, and giggled. I brought my hand further around to the front, and rubbed her protruding lips. She groaned, and pushed her crotch forward over my erection.

"Pay Bar" J enquired.

OK Pay bar. Good saleswoman!

But it is early, we first go watch show at Angelwitch, then go home.

The girls loved the AW show. We saw the last two of the three parts. The Issaan dance bit was their favourite, without any prompting from me. They howled and hollered when it finished. We sat at the bar, one on each side, snuggled up closely. While the dancing girls came back on stage, J squeezed my cock discreetly, but not discreetly enough, the girl in front of us looked down, grinned, lightly touched her own crotch, then held up three fingers at me, pointing with her other hand to herself. "Saam Puying?"

"Mai Dai, cannot, ol man".

After the show finished, we went back to GP, stopping on the way for supplies. We showered together, J washing my dick while K washed my asshole and massaged my balls. Flashback to this afternoon, this felt better.

I lay down on my back, the two girls start Licking MrLH, one from each side. Mr LH responds, I fondle a girl with each hand.

K takes me all the way down her throat, while I conclude she's got great breasts. I pull J up, she understands, and straddles my face, small tight but wet pussy, she lowers it onto my mouth, and moans when I work on it. K continues a slow suck, sometimes wet and sloppy, sometimes hard and tight. J starts humping my mouth harder.

I hear K fumling for the condom I put ready, then she takes her mouth off me and I feel her sitting above me, sinking down slowly. Woww, that is so tight. She moves up and down a bit, trying to get me inside with not much success. I want to suggest trying some lube, but J is riding my mouth wilder yet, and I can't get a word out.

I feel K moving off me, and sliding me back down her throat. maybe that's to get me wet enough. J appears to be coming, franticly moving, I hold her still, and do my trumpet act on her clit. Two deep breaths, and she came. She scuttled down my body, where I notice K is just giving me a HJ, pushes her away, and sinks down on me, then starts riding me. She increases her tempo, squeezes her c..t muscles, and I nearly cum. She stretches out, and rolls me over so i'm on top, then encourages me to f..k her harder. She tells K to massage my balls, and puts play with my nipples. K does as she's told, but looks a bit timid now. But it is all too much, and I come.

J's beaming, obviously happy and satisfied, K looks anxious, almost on the verge of crying? WTF?

J's english is much better than K, although still basic, on par with my Thai. She talks with K for a minute, and said K was embarrassed about not f..g me, and scared I'd be angry?

She then explains that K has only been working for a month, never gone with falang, that's why J tried to get me to take K along, so she could have an initiation with a friend at her side!!

Thanks, why not tell me beforehand.

So what actually happened was that although K gave a good BJ, when she put me inside it hurt so much that she couldn't continue.

I asked if she'd had sex before.

Oh, yes, but not for a few years, and never a falang.

I said it felt like she was dry, why didn't she use lube.

She didn't know it was dryness that caused the pain.

This got me into my didactic mode. I think her ignorance came across as genuine. I told her to feel inside herself, and then feel inside J, and tell me the difference.

Mai mi nam. (have no juice)

OK, two ways to get juice, put outside juice in (e.g. KY or so, or saliva) or get turned on first and produce your own.

Did she ever have oral sex before? Yes.

Did she come? Not with former Thai BF but yes, while receiving oral sex from J during a show on stage to celebrate a special occasion in her bar. J told me very explicitly how she herself was surprised how easily K came, while in public!

By then, K had started to look a bit more relaxed, although a wee bit shy talking to me about all this.

So I gently suggested I wanted to show her how she could get wet by oral stimulation, so having sex later wouldn't hurt. I said because I had already shot her bolt, I wouldn't need to F..k her again, only show her how to get wet, so next time she wouldn't have to feel either pain or embarrassment.

J encouraged her, and shyly, she stretched out on her back and opened her legs to me. I started tonguing widely around her pubic mount, coming up on the inside of her legs towards it. then very lightly touching her outside labia, which caused a little shiver, gradually opening her up. She was looking down at me, I held her gaze as much as I could, she looked surprised, and emitted very soft moans. I put my tongue inside her, she shivered again, squeezed her legs a bit. I gently prised them apart again, and exposed up her clit by pulling he hood upwards, then briefly touched it with my tongue. She bucked. I touched it again, and started gently holding down her hips, so I could stop her from bucking and control the touch better. I then started licking her in upwards direction starting at her opening, ending at her clit, she started moaning louder, I moved to short rapid moves only on her clit. She screamed, shuddered and came.

I held my tongue still, covering most of her labia, but not touching her clit. She gradually calmed down, and I started licking again, half a minute later another orgasm, stronger than the first, she squeezed her legs, and pushed my head away.

I set up at the end of the bed and looked at her. She opened her eyes at me, and smiled shyly.

During all this, J had been sitting beside her, stroking her body, and kissing and sucking he breast. She gave me a big grin and thumbs up. Then she said something to H, who slowly moved her hand to her pussy and felt it, slipped a finger inside and took it out, looked at the glistening juice.

We talked for a minute or two, on my prompting J grabbed my lube bottle and squeezed a bit on K's finger. K touched her pussy slightly with it, and looked surprised. We kept talking, and gradually K touched herself again, started slowly stroking herself. I was sitting in between her spread legs and watched her, she just seemed to be exploring her own reactions to touching herself, almost absent minded.

Then J covered K's stroking hand, and worked alongside her, lying down next to K, sucking her breast. I watched them. K got more and more aroused, J took over the fingering of K's pussy altogether, while K stroked her body and squeezed her own nipples. I thought K may come again (it was a true pleasure to watch), but K grabbed J's stroking hand, stopped it, and said something. J turned to me and said: "She wants you to f..k her now".

Although excited by the spectacle, I was half-mast, so I told J to suck me and put on a condom, while I'd continue keeping K on her plateau. I dove between K's leg again, J put her mouth on me. After some deep strokes and soft sucks, MrLH started reviving. J put the condom on me, and I moved up. J slowly opened up H's lips with her fingers, guided me in place, and I pushed down. Slid like a hot knife into butter. K looked into my eyes, and her eyes widened. I started slow shallow strokes, increasing in depth on her prompting. J laid down next to K, sucking H's breast again and fingering her own pussy. H pulled my ass to get me in deeper. Alll the way in, I stoked shorter, while grinding my pubic bone on her clit. She threw her head back, closed her eyes, shuddered and screamed.

Then she fell back, and her breathing slowed. I was very hard and excited, but didn't know if I could come again. I pulled her legs inside mine, and started short rapid strokes, grinding her pubic bone to mine. She looked in my eyes, and smiled triumphantly when I came.

I rested for a moment, then looked sideways. J was frigging herself wildly, saw I had come, and started pulling me. But when MrLH flopped out, he looked flaccid and exhausted. instead, i rolled off K, and put my mouth back on J, who as very closed. I inserted a finger, and licked her for about 20 seconds, when she came again and almost strangled me with her legs. When i looked up, I saw K now stroking J's breasts again.

I think we were all wasted and breathless. i stretched out, with J and K on either side.

More later

Archived