DUI Fuel Bowser

stars99hk

Another airport horror story.... this time in Mumbai India. this occured yesterday and I have have typed out the contents of the report submitted to Cathay since I only have an email copy, by the way i dont work for Cathay but know someone who does. Would hate to have been sitting on that plane watching all this unfold in front of you.

I.O.C. operator Mr #$@%^# was fully drunk and intoxicated. He was found driving the IOC Bowser # AND7 on CX57 16th May 04.

The operator approached CX057 and missed hitting the #3 Engine - thereafter he drove around and tried to position the bowser between Engine #1 and #2, during this process he was totally out of control and again missed ramming #2 Engine, Then he drove forward and almost ran over his supervisor. He then again reversed and went uncontrollably towards #2 Engine, he was stopped by us and other staff yelling at him.

The supervisor finally managed to get him off the bowser, at this stage the operator was not even in a state to walk, IOC shirt in charge and other supervisors appraised of this incident CX cargo staff S#$%# M$^&$% was aso a witness to this incident.

Archived