Green card lottery season

JAYBLOOM

If your GF has a high school degree or GED she is eligible for the lottery. I've heard that the trick is to send in about 10 applications even though you are only allowed to send in one. I think they only look for duplicates if they pull the same name out of the barrel twice. More than 10 and the chance is too high. The embassy might have these instructions printed in Thai later on: http://www.usa.or.th/services/visa/dv-2003.htm

Jay,

I think you may be wrong about the wisdom of submitting duplicate applications. I've read that duplicate applications is the single most common reason for disqualification (after early or late entries, which don't even get opened), and that the names are saved and those people are actively looked for in the following year's lottery. They make a great effort to weed out duplicates.

Not worth the risk, in my opinion.

Regards, JEff

Jaybloom: Fantastic, here's a program that's designed to allow people to immigrate to the US from countries that have a low level of immigration to the US and you provide the advise to cheat the system. Tsk tsk.

Archived