6 Cowboy clubs to close for 15-30 days

BrownFox77

Rompandadam had a post back in April mentioning Midnight would close for 30 days. Learned from one of the mamasan's that 6 Cowboy clubs will be forced to close down for 15-30 days apparently for violations including having underage girls working. The ones mentioned were Sharks, Baccara, and Midnight (don't know about the others). The closings could come anytime within a couple of months or so. Hopefully they won't all be closed at the same time...

as far as I know midnite awaits confirmation of the punishment and negotiations are ongoing..... so hopefully a whisker early to schedule the wake..... word is it there were falang spies out that fateful evening about midnite.................

>word is it there were falang spies out that fateful evening about midnite................. <

What!! Midnite? Never!

Nothing but good clean fun there. i know that the one I tasted was squeeky clean, just out of the shower, after her ST.

What evening was that?

I know I wasn't the spy, or maybe if I was i could had up for 'entrapment'. I certainly did my best to separate the workers from their body covering textile. They struggled and resisted, but lost. All my fault.

Mind you, I do remember a japanese gentleman on the other side of the stage, who wanted to munch every dancer, at I think a rate of 100 Bt for a brief munch. I think he had a 90% success rate, and any resisters would get dragged by their friends to come and earn their tip.

Baccarat, Midnite and Sheba? I think maybe I can fill in the blanks. What a waste of time and energy. Why don't they go and chase real criminals!

Moderator, please remove this, if I am too explicit. It is all in jest, I don't even emember which bar I was talking about. Just too much Bir Singh!

Moderator, please remove this, if I am too explicit. It is all in jest, I don't even emember which bar I was talking about. Just too much Bir Singh!

No need to delete - I too have been to midnite on more than one occasion, and have had to participate in the games mentioned. A tough job, but someone's gotta do it!

ikkrang wrote

"Mind you, I do remember a japanese gentleman on the other side of the stage, who wanted to munch every dancer, at I think a rate of 100 Bt for a brief munch."

Actually if it is the same dude he is infamous at midnite for his ravenous interest (maybe a trainee gynecologist?)..girls complain the tip is usully 20 baht though....

there is also a gentleman who likes toes... but this could go on and on

>usully 20 baht though....<

What a cheap Charlie. I didn't look at the colour of the bill, I just assumed it. Tipping a girl on stage anything less than 100 Bt for some fujn is insulting IMHO.

Yes, it probably was the same man.

Ahhh, our hero! The Incredible Japanese Pussy Eating Machine or IJPEM for short (name coined by Suadam)! He pays 20 baht to "look pussy," the 20 baht to "lick pussy," then 20 baht to "look asshole," for a grand total of 60 baht. I have seen him run through almost every gal in the bar. Funny mofo!!!

GS

Archived