Chang in London

tonychang

Good call Tony, sir. :up: Actually, I used to booze in The Crown in Islington with my old soul brother DJ & Jungle Beats Rapmaster Dr Muff "The Reverend" Richardson while his mother Irene sold purple skunk weed outside and/or sucked blokes off for cash in the car park, depending on the time of day and the nature of the clientele. :applause: It's a nice place, on Cloudsley Road just near the Angel tube station. Good grub too. Bangers and mash recommended: goes lovely with ten pints of lager. :beer: Even better with ten pints of Chang, no doubt. :drunk:

jack :help:

funnily enough I'd never heard the term "gastropub" until I was renovating a pub in islington(having just moved back from Thailand) and some bird walking past asked if it was, I didnt know what it meant.

We just told everyone it was gonna be an centre for asylum seekers.

How does Beer Chang compare to Singha? I have only been able to tolerate one Singha, with my taste buds in their current configuration.

Hi,

check the Chang first - some months ago I bought a box of 24 Chang in Copenhagen. The real beer but an export version with just 5.0 %! :devil: And more expensive than Singha! ::

elef

Archived