Oz Girl Wins Miss Universe Contest

Torneyboy

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was a football cheerleader for the Newcastle Knigts team in NSW...also a swimsuit model

And in the current climate of Australian sport has probably had the whole team go through her... whether she wanted them to or not... :(:p:eek:

FlyPapillon said:

Was a football cheerleader for the Newcastle Knigts team in NSW...also a swimsuit model

And in the current climate of Australian sport has probably had the whole team go through her... whether she wanted them to or not... :(:p:eek:

Hi

Hope not...arn't they supposed to be virgins......or is that miss world? :dunno:

Still..point taken!

HIGH THAIED said:

Hi mentors,

Holy shit! If that is a typical Swiss girl, why do you even go to LOS?

And why doesn't she have blond hair? Is it hard for USA citizen to get a visa to Switzerland? :) That girl is HOT!

HT

He he, yes she is Swiss, but her mother is from South Africa.

The strange (?) thing is, that in the last couple of years many Miss Switzerland was not typical Swiss, 1996 was a half Indian, 1998 half Latino, 2000 half USA and the recent, Bianca, half South Africa. :doah:

I'm still waiting for the first half Thai. But when will be Miss Thailand a half farang?

:doah: :doah:

only 19? :: well she look way past her prime if she ever had one or maybe the shag doll of the football team were harsh on her! :o

gimme the equador, swiss, thai or almost any other - nothing much to be proud IMO LOL :neener:

anyways congrat torneyboy you seem happy about it :D

only 19? well she look way past her prime if she ever had one or maybe the shag doll of the football team were harsh on her!

gimme the equador, swiss, thai or almost any other - nothing much to be proud IMO LOL

And if she offered you a night in the sack with her, I'm sure you wouldn't turn her down, ib!!! :neener:

Yeah, I'm sure IB would walk straight past her if she approached him in a bar ......... ::

I have only this to say to you Philistines from other countries and codes : even without their glorious leader, the Newcastle Knights are the greatest Rugby League team in the history of world sport. Go the Knights !

Archived