Phuket Air, bkk to london

Vincent

I was chatting to a friend on MSN last week,she works for a travel agent somewhere near the airport in bkk.

She's just booked and,awaiting her confirmation to travel to London from Bkk on Phuket Air in July for the incredible price of 8,000 bhat return.Its only available to travel agent staff etc.

Thats just over 1 hundred quid.

Great ,if you can get it.

Regards,Vince

Hi Vincent.

That's right.

Phuket Air have some old 747-200's (a couple bought off KLM so at least the maintainance of those plane will have been good) and are introducing them on this route. Would imagine that it would be quite cramped thought in economy class.

Still, I would think they would be having some specials out for the general public to launch the new route.

Fly P.

regular price is 19999 to London and 11000 to UAE

Which would suggest the London flights are going to stop in Dubai, Abu Dhabi or the like.

A 747-200 doesn't have the range for BKK-LON non-stop, so that makes sense.

Cheap though!

But... caveat emptor!

"regular price is 19999 to London and 11000 to UAE"

Thats still a pretty decent price though looking at it from this end.19999bt is about what,roughly £ 280 .Certainly beats what I paid last January on Emirates erm ,Im embarrassed to say £ 610.

spirit_of_town_hall said:

I saw a London taxi drive past me, advertising Gatwick to Phuket for £299 return direct. Sounds a good deal if its accurate, especially for those who like Phuket like Sayjann.

STH

So has anybody got an agent, bucket shop or whatever that is actually booking these flights.????

The Airline web site does not have a price and only a brief message about the service.

Archived