Thai Sex Slaves in Australia

SoiledCowboy

The old "student visa" seems to be the way many gain entry into OZ and sometimes this maybe is arranged by those "recruiting" suitable candidates in LOS. I once meet a very obviuosly wealthy Thai lady in CM that purported to arrange "educational" visas to Australia and NZ - then someone much wiser(everyone around) said that this was not what the girls got, not a conventional education anyway!

And there's absolutely no truth in the vicious, unfounded and unproven rumour that I have "hands-on" knowledge of the Thai working-girl scene here in Australia - it was not me spotted leaving by the back-door of a local establishment at one o'clock in the morning wearing nothing more than a big grin, must have been someone that resembles me. :o :o :o

Oh, have a new job of late, and a very cute young Thai girl leaves the building premises at 2.30 am most mornings - she looks as though she has just jumped off the stage of Rock Hard :D and I don't think that she has been visting in order to cook the fella a genuine Thai meal or that she is leaving at that time of morning to be the first at the fruit and vege markets when they open at 3.00 am, god bless her extremely cute butt! There are lots of "students" around like her too, but most don't seem like they are working under duress of any sort...

Not to trivialize legitimate cases, but often these girls are not slaves and knew exactly what they were doing when they signed on. When something does not go their way, then Presto! Suddenly they are sex slaves, lured into prostitution after being promised jobs as cooks or something. They know that that will play well with the cops and in the press.

Big Kahuna,

Please! I am waiting for you to tell us you pity the owner of this respectable business. Ignorant posts like these pisses me off enormousy. What did these women know, you think? That they were about to work in a brothel, that's likely. That they had to work off a debt, probably. How high that debt was, and how many men they had to service before they start making a buck, fat chance. The same goes for being detained.

Whether they entered the trade voluntarily is not the issue, IMO. They are forced to work, even against their will, and are detained untill their debt is worked off, because the investor is not likely to willing to lose his "investment." A lot of these girls don't get as many customers after they have paid off their debt, because it's more profitable to bring in new girls who have to forfeit all their earnings, instead of "just half." A lot of these girls come home worn out, and not a lot money to show for. Some are lucky to make a good buck, but the odds are highly stacked against them. People running these brothels deserve to be shot after getting raped 500 times, IMO.

I acknowledged that there ARE legitimate cases, but you cannot tell me in a good number of them that the girls did not know they would be working as prostitutes. Even then, they mau have not known what appalling conditions they would find themselves in, but often the girls cry foul and run to the police if something simply does not go their way. I'm simply saying not to assume that EVERY case you read about is what the news account says it is. There's often a lot more to it.

Archived