Ronald Reagan...gone but not forgotten

BadaBing

The boss who changed ( my ) the world has passed on. Biggest balls of any USA president , ok you can argue that point , but he did bring down the berlin wall , sent the soviets into a neutral position with the USA and the rest of the world.... has his mishaps , but still a great president who won't be forgotten , RIP RR

Bada :angel: Bing

In what world do you live?

Cloud cukoo land methinks, the Berlin wall fell due to the policies of Mr Michael Gorbechov, the growing awareness of people power and the non viability of the Soviet financial system. Ronnie Ray Gun to his credit did a fair impression of a B movie cowboy, and I don't think he did any harm to the wests cause, but I have difficulty remembring anything he actually did do however. Kennedy was the president with the balls, I genuinly think he saved the western world from a potential disaster at the time of the Cuban missile crisis.

limbo said:

Bada,

He's done this ultimate thing about 30 years too late IMHO.

Guess the MODS will lock this now , but IMO , I live in today's , world , living abroad , i can accept your opion , he changed the way we ( you ) all live , the Reagan-Thatcher relationship brought back the old days of Roosevelt / Churchill , um remember who's boys helped storm Nornamdy ??? , like I said , you may have your own opinion , IMOH , one great dude , BTW , how's your german ??

BadaspeakingenglishBing

pe7e said:

Cloud cukoo land methinks, the Berlin wall fell due to the policies of Mr Michael Gorbechov, the growing awareness of people power and the non viability of the Soviet financial system. Ronnie Ray Gun to his credit did a fair impression of a B movie cowboy, and I don't think he did any harm to the wests cause, but I have difficulty remembring anything he actually did do however. Kennedy was the president with the balls, I genuinly think he saved the western world from a potential disaster at the time of the Cuban missile crisis.

Kennedy had it easy , blow them up or , take the blasts and retailate , RR said " Fuck You " we will outspend you on " Starwars " match it , or .... the rest is history !!!

BadatopatriotBing :censored:

At the time of the fall of the Berlin wall Russia and the rest of the world were perfectly aware Star wars was a product of an overactive imagination, it didn't work (and still doesn't) Regarding the "special relationship" with Thatcher, where was Ronnie ray gun when the Argies were kicking off? his head was well down below the parapet, if the political and millitary support Blair is currently giving to Bush (at the cost of his forthcoming election) had been given to Thatcher, the Argentinina generals would probably backed off and many UK lives saved. It would undoubtly cost a few trade deals, maybe that it why it was not forthcoming. :( A great president? not in my book, but RIP nevertheless.

Archived