Has this board made you (more) talkative?

Zaad

Hi,

In my case..yes it has.

I used to be much more of a silent person, a thinker (with secrets I no longer have :) ) I was a kid at school who refused to ask anything to teachers because others would do anyway.

Before I joined this board I wasn't fond of discussions. Never bothered to waste energy on useless chitchat and exchange of opinions. Now...2 years later I love discussions, on and off the board, and am much more talkative than ever before. Seems to be worsening by the day.

Silent Zaad has been replaced by Talkative Zaad and I blame the board, thus all of you, for that. :D

How about you guys?

Zaad said:

Hi,

In my case..yes it has.

I used to be much more of a silent person, a thinker (with secrets I no longer have :) ) I was a kid at school who refused to ask anything to teachers because others would do anyway.

Before I joined this board I wasn't fond of discussions. Never bothered to waste energy on useless chitchat and exchange of opinions. Now...2 years later I love discussions, on and off the board, and am much more talkative than ever before. Seems to be worsening by the day.

Silent Zaad has been replaced by Talkative Zaad and I blame the board, thus all of you, for that. :D

How about you guys?

Well, in groups of people, I find myself never talking out loud to anyone. But given a computer connected to the internet and this same group all online to the same chat I can the life of the party..

Computer are good...................................right?

SSd.

Archived