Cursory pulse of Bangkok GoGos

BrownFox77

Wanted to get this off before it becomes old news for the benefit of those fortunate enough to be heading to LOS soon.

Herewith a quick current Bangkok GoGos Round UP from my recent trip:

Soi Cowboy:

Baccara - a few new girls and few punters. I know a few girls in here so I do get attention however I watched several non-yippon punters, one after the other, get dejected at being ignored and leave - even though they were slow in there. :(

Sharks :up: - some new girls added to the line up and most nights I was there the "attitude" of the bar was really great, much energy and enthusiasm. This place is often very expensive for me as I know so many girls here from being a successful Butterfly. ::

Midnight :up: - a few new girls who are quite nice along with the squad of oldtimers. The fat round dek serve came by to annoy me a bit - if she hadn't I would have felt rejected... :: This place I enjoy so much I often like to take my time in there before heading out with a bar fine or 2, Here too I have a small array of regulars that I enjoy seeing and this trip added an excellent new girl to the lineup. :devil:

My 1st night in Midnight had the pleasure of running into Suadum and BarfineZ28, both of whom were sitting in one of the back booths surrounded by pretty girls. I even met "the tongue" (still get chills thinking about her). :o

Shebas :up: - what a remarkable difference in this place now. Many, many nice girls in the lineup now and the place was packed with punters. The only negative to me anyway is that they still have those lame shows around 2230 or so, which to me just takes away valuable girl selecting time. Might be different if they had "LongGun" class shows... Nonetheless, due to the vastly improved lineup, worth a look.

Tilac - Thankfully its finally getting better again. During previous trips I was always disappointed in the place, it had gone way downhill compared to how it once was. There are now some choice new girls in there however they still have a few "heavy" porkers about. This place can be a problem with USDs (uninvited sit downs) that just won't go away. I was sitting with 2 regulars and this really rude, nasty older girl wouldn't go away unless I bought her a drink - I refused (on principle) but she kept coming back several times before finally realizing Thailand would freeze over with ice before I'd buy her a drink and she finally gave up. :doah:

Black and White :up: - They've got a few new girls along with most of the old regulars. This is another place that is expensive for me as I know many girls in here. Most nights I was there I found there were way more nice girls available than punters, many of the girls in here really like to drink - especially Tequila shots! :drunk:

LongGun :up: - Not as crowded as I've seen it on past trips. There?s more than a few nice girls in LongGun?s lineup right now. I still like the shows here, and so do many of the BG's from other clubs that I brought here.

This place turned out to be an "anti-Lesbain" threesome curse for me - twice! I often brought one of my regulars from another club here and we made friends over time with one of the more awesome foxes that do the wild shows. One night, after buying this showgirl fox a couple drinks me and my regular left whereupon the fox ran up to us just outside the bar and said to us she'd like to go home with us and make love to BOTH of us - with wide sincere eyes she stared into my regular's eyes as she said this. This was a complete surprise to me and my regular however regrettably my regular freaked and said "no, I cannot" and quickly pulled me away by the hand. I'll never forget the hurt look in that Showgirl Fox's eyes at being rejected :(.

Over a week later, picked up a new girl from another Cowboy GoGo (this girl was new, just started working), took her to LongGun (on the way home), and we ran into one of the stunners that work in her bar who was visiting LongGun with her girlfriends drinking (I'd long suspected this girl was Bi). Well, the stunner girl kissed my girl FULL on the Lips (with tongue) right in LongGun (which momentarily stunned my girl), then she proposed going home with the both of us, whereupon she was suddenly pulled out of the bar by her Mau girlfriends. Foiled again...:banghead:

Ourplace :up: - In previous "GoGo reports" I mentioned this was an often overlooked place. This was just as true now, for there were a few stunners in there, even late at night and always very few punters.

Spice Girls - Well I didn't like any of the dancers but I did like a few of the dek servers. The times I was there they only had 1 or 2 girls dancing on the see thru upper stage however the staff were friendly enough. But this is a new bar so in time may get better.

Doll House - I didn't see much in the way of new girls, same same as last trip in JAN. This place I almost caused a girl fight when I tried to butterfly one night on a previous trip and those 2 girls are still there, so I didn't stay too long here..

Suzy Wongs - I found the girls here a little better than previous trips, however none really caught my fancy, although many appeared quite ?hungry?.

Curious Cowboy Observation: Not sure what it is but quite a few of the girls I know have been in cat fights recently. A regular in Tilac showed me her scar from when she was fighting a girl from another GoGO when that girl pulled out a hidden knife and tried to ?saw off? her arm. Then in LongGun, just missed a fight between dancers where one girl put another in the hospital, the surviving girl happened to be sitting at my table in LongGun when the Mamasan said something to her about the fight whereupon this tiny, sweet looking girl SLAMMED her drink down on the table (its contents splashing over all nearby) and ran out of the place. Then, there were a couple times when back at my hotel with one or more girls, they got called by their girlfriends on their mobiles telling them about a fight they were just in with other girls. Don?t know if its due to the slow season, maybe more punters are needed to keep these girls occupied?..

NEP

Pretty Girl - found a few nice girls in here, ended up going home with 2 Chinese looking sisters who weren?t bad at all. However I was there quite late at night and I?m sure they had even better girls earlier on.

Rainbow 1 :up: - This place was PACKED, with girls. The girls on that stage barely had room to stand there were so many pretty girls all crammed together. There was a lot of punters but not like during the busy season. 2 punters got in a fight while I was there, as they moved from the back, chairs and tables were flying and they went right in back of me as I was sitting on the stage - I was just worried they might spill my damned beer. With a fast seamless looking push the male bouncers violently PUSHED them both on their faces out of the bar onto the concrete sidewalk where those 2 went at it more with many folks spilling out of the bar to watch - I just stayed close to my beer and the girls on stage. Didn?t see much of the fight but saw enough to know both of them would hurting real bad for a long time.

Rainbow 2 - During my last 2 trips I went here and immediately walked out because there were NO seats it was so crowded, this time there were plenty of seats and many nice foxes on stage. In contrast to other trips I had many ?bites? from pretty young things that normally would only go with yippons. I turned away a few of these girls and went with one of the best foxes in there which turned out to be a mistake as it turned out. I normally don?t stay long in this place, there?s plenty of good looking eye candy here and sometimes you do find a gem or two, even if you?re non-yippon.

Rainbow 3 :up: - This is an interesting place, they do like the yippons here too but some foxes are quite available. Once again most times I was here there were plenty girls but few punters.

Mandarin - Still downhill compared to times past, the upstairs stage never seems to be used. The attitudes of the girls has improved a bit and there are some new girls so it may be getting better.

Rock Hard :up: - I found this to be a gem in NEP, many nice new girls, and few punters.

Silver Dragon - Maybe I was there at the wrong time but this place seems to have gone downhill. There were only about 3 guys in there including me.

NEP Beer Bars: I didn?t hit any but did spy quite a few lookers in many of the beer bars around NEP, will have to explore further when I have more time next trip.

PatPong:

Pink Panther :up: - Don?t know what happened but its VERY slow in there nowadays, in fact, I spotted many of the girls who USED to work here in other bars in NEP and Patpong and they all said they same thing, not enough customers. Nonetheless there?s still a few nice girls here and very little competition for them, they?ll be happy to see you, and the bar fines are only 450 baht! I took a couple nice stunners and had a great time.

Kings II :up: - Many nice girls here but it?s a small club and they seem to be of the yippon only persuasion a bit. If one does go here I?d try to get there before 2100 to get a seat, it gets crowded real quick.

Kings I :up: - a gem, many nice girls and few punters. You do have to watch the LD pressure.

Camelot :up: - another gem, many, many stunners and few punters. I found the girls here a lot of fun overall.

Kings Corner - there seemed to be a few nice girls here but there?s so many Katoeys I didn?t want to get a headache trying to sort them all out. :eek:

Thai Bar - much improved over previous trips, not too many girls but a few stunners and very few punters.

PatPong Highlights:

Classic TG testing: Its been mentioned many times how Thai girls will at times ?test you?. One Patpong girl got me good. I had taken her to Thai bar after bar fining her to drink more and watch the girls. Bought one fox there several drinks and was very much flirting with her. Left with only my girl as it didn?t appear she was interested in a double. This girl was a semi-stunner but was extremely sweet. In the taxi she made a big issue of why didn?t I take the other girl too, she said with her I can always go with 2 ladies, no problem. Couple nights later with her again, recalling our conversation in the cab I did take another girl along with her. Back in my hotel all was well except she never joined me and the new girl in the bed, instead she was crying on the couch and very jealous of the new girl, apparently her prompting me on to go with a 2nd girl was just a test to see if I would do it? ::

Under surveillance: One of my regulars, at one of the Patpong bars had a photo of me from a previous trip. As I neared the end of my all too quick stay I was with her (and her girlfriend) one night in my hotel when she relayed to me the nights I was in Cowboy and NEP! She said she had shown my photo to several of her girlfriends who work in bars in NEP and Cowboy and they all reported my comings and goings! Beware of letting these girls get your photo? ::

BrownFox,

Thanks for the comprehesive report!

Regarding 3-somes, I find that usually if I force the issue with a girl, it ends up badly one way or another. If I approach the subject jokingly and she resonds with an enthusiastic yes, or better yet if she brings up the subject, I seem to have much better times :) When they say "Up to you, you have money, you can do" that means NO.

Ranger

BF77,

Great update, thank-you very much. Headed to BKK for business in August, then off to Pattaya for golf(hope the rains allow for as much play as I can get). I try to get in as much evening activities in BKK as possible, but I have 9:00am meetings scheduled everyday, which curtails late night/early morning "romps". Love Soi Cowboy, Tilac has always been my fav.

again, Mahalo,

HOKS

Ranger said:

BrownFox,

Thanks for the comprehesive report!

Regarding 3-somes, I find that usually if I force the issue with a girl, it ends up badly one way or another. If I approach the subject jokingly and she resonds with an enthusiastic yes, or better yet if she brings up the subject, I seem to have much better times :) When they say "Up to you, you have money, you can do" that means NO.

Ranger

Ranger,

Yes, there's nothing worse than being with 2 girls who don't work out well together. This past trip I was actually with 2 girls more times than I was with just 1 girl alone (and luckily they were all great). Sometimes its just 1 girl that really presses for a twosome and I've learned to watch the original girl carefully for any non-verbal cues that she really doesn't want to go with her.

What I almost had in LongGun, twice, was unplanned and unasked for, spontaneous Lesbian love between the girls. I've found this really doesn't happen all that often (beyond just "playing around"). I do have a couple regulars who like girls (that they choose) however its somehow a lot more fun when its unplanned... :devil:

Damn good report- you sure made the rounds!

What I can never figure is how you guys remember so much detail. Take notes?

All kinda blurs together for me. Maybe because I generally just get out and flirt, don't actually take anybody home (GF frowns on that sort of thing :)), so no names/faces to connect with, just kind of an overall good time when I get out.

Give a shout when you're back about BKK. Promise not to dump you off the motobike.

Khun_Kong said:

Damn good report- you sure made the rounds!

What I can never figure is how you guys remember so much detail. Take notes?

All kinda blurs together for me. Maybe because I generally just get out and flirt, don't actually take anybody home (GF frowns on that sort of thing :)), so no names/faces to connect with, just kind of an overall good time when I get out.

Give a shout when you're back about BKK. Promise not to dump you off the motobike.

Kung_Kong,

Actually I do take notes, at least noting the girls names, where I met them, and generally how it went, just put it all in one of those calendar planners - but its mostly so I can remember all the girl's names!

Will give you a call when I get back. I did try calling your mobil just before I left but there was no answer (I joked with Suadum that I hoped you weren't drugged by some girl). My last couple days were very hectic and as usual there was no way to say good bye to all my favorites in time. This trip I once again sacrificed any possible sleep time before my flight by having 2 excellent girls keeping me company until the very end, but, it was worth it! :o

torneyboy said:

Hi Bf

Just goes to show how much the time or day/month you visit!

We went to many of the bars you mentioned in April.....all were dead quiet....Long gun and Angelwich were the only bars with a ""crowd" :p

torneyboy,

You must have had a great time then! April is one of the few months left that I've never experienced in LOS yet. I like the slow seasons much better, and overall May was very slow and I was a "very hansum man" as a result...

Based on emails I've since received from some of the girls they tell me "now very slow, have no customer", so it may be dead quiet again.

Archived