Champions League 2004/2005

ultras67

And of course what happened? Materazzi played. ARRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Lost again......... Naive Norwegian............... 70 110

2 Alemannia Ekamai........ bkk george............. 64 103

3 Playskool#1off......... Juan Bautista Jecker... 67 101

4 Soi Park Gooners.......... K Man.................... 45 87

5 The Glory Hamptons......... bib blies.............. 57 87

6 sayjann's flops.......... chris farrant............... 31 85

7 Team Thai........... Zaad BatiGoal.................. 48 85

8 Sathorn Saints............... ultras67................. 49 76

9 Randomisers............ iain mclachlan.............. 30 72

10 Team Sachsengrund........ MA D..................... 0 0

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andreano's hat trick made a huge impact, the top 3 all had him as captain. I doubt if we will see such high scoring players in the last stage.

When it comes to the PSV discussion, they just knocked out last years finalist. That says something.

I am on top again, come on guys this is getting boring :grinyes:

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

only saw brief highlights of the games last Night,but interesting to say the least going into the return leg.

Liverpool looked good in patches and i just wonder why they can't play as well in the PL as they are in the CL.

but i was impressed with what i saw of Juventus and was surprised at the way they played.

they resorted to the English style of playing the long ball and hitting crosses into the box and that is very un-Italian like.

my old friend Del Piero had a good Goal disallowed,a post was struck and Carson made one very good save.

but Hyppia scoring with a left foot volley was truly amazing.

Juventus' style eventually paid off and they got the important away Goal.

nicely poised for the 2nd Leg and i wonder if we will see the typical Italian style of getting a Goal and then defending with 10 Men?.

could be a bit dangerous as Liverpool will fancy their chances of scoring.

Lyon walked all over PSV in the 1st half and should have been home and dry but Cocu scored a lucky equaliser and again things are finely poised for the 2nd Leg.

but i wouldn't fanct either Teams chances against either of the Milan Teams in the Semi.

but i think PSV and Juve are slight favourites to go through.

still undecided what to watch tonight.....Chelsea/Bayern or the Milan Derby.

surprised to see Bayern concede 4 Goals,unusual for a German Team to be that bad in defence.

a lucky 1st Goal for Chelsea paved the way and another Goalkeeping mistake (following those of Liverpool and Lyon) allowed BM back into the Game.

a late Penalty has given BM a slight chance in the return leg.but i do not think it will be enough.

BM should have their strikers back and have every chance of scoring,but Chelsea always look like scoring and i cannot see them losing by 2 Goals.

but i will be dancing down the street if they are knocked out....... :chili::chili: :chili:

Archived