Things that make the difference...

Well, I guess I?m piggy backing this post on both my previous & an earlier ?What Falangs like in their Thai ladies? (a loose, generalized statement there :) )

After reading the replies I decided to list some of the things that in my eyes make my favorite ?regular? a TG/BG that truly stand?s out ahead of the rest ;) These are just a few of the things I?ve noticed over the last few visits; some are a bit superficial but others a bit more cerebral & personal?

1) She dresses tastefully, always wears jeans or pants and a nice top (sometimes a halter top, but a tasteful one).

2) She wears nice shoes, ones that fit (no toes hanging over the edge? I?m sure you know what I?m talking about).

3) She doesn?t hold hands or perform any PDA.

4) She wears little to no makeup outside of the MP.

5) She wears no makeup at the hotel.

6) She looks the same in morning as she did the night before (a good thing).

7) She actually sleeps at night, all day as well, but at least she?s not channel surfing into the wee hours of the morning.

8) Once at the hotel she turns the cell phone off.

9) She?s somewhat reserved, something I really like.

10) She?s very patient? with me & my butchering of the Thai language.

11) Her English is quite good so our conversations are not limited to ?where you from?, ?How long you stay Thailand?.

12) She?s really trying to help me with my Thai & how NOT to speak it like a BG. I?ve got a long way to go on this one.

13) She seems pretty educated.

14) She?s a little older, closer to my age.

15) She pays for the little things & food (with my baht now that I think about it).

16) She?s quick to prevent & correct any ?ugly American? moments. They don?t happen often but every once in a while I screw something up. She normally prevents a loss of face for the both of us.

17) Most of all, she seems to be as comfortable around me as I am with her? So far ;)

Of course she?s still a P4P girl so my guard is naturally up, but as mentioned in the previous post, this girl just seems to fit me a bit better than the rest. In all honesty, most of the BG?s a normally hang with don?t come anywhere close to some of the things I?ve mentioned? I still enjoy partying with those girls though!!!

Anyhow, just reminiscing & thinking about my next visit :D

Nakbin

I have to make some remarks :)

1) She dresses tastefully, always wears jeans or pants and a nice top (sometimes a halter top, but a tasteful one).

[color:"red"] sometimes she dresses too sexy... [/color]

2) She wears nice shoes, ones that fit (no toes hanging over the edge? I?m sure you know what I?m talking about).

[color:"red"] the same [/color]

3) She doesn?t hold hands or perform any PDA.

[color:"red"] We hold hands all the time :) [/color]

4) She wears little to no makeup outside of the MP.

[color:"red"] almost no make up [/color]

5) She wears no makeup at the hotel.

[color:"red"] see above [/color]

6) She looks the same in morning as she did the night before (a good thing).

[color:"red"] she looks better in the morning :) [/color]

7) She actually sleeps at night, all day as well, but at least she?s not channel surfing into the wee hours of the morning.

[color:"red"] she almost never watchs TV when I am with her [/color]

8) Once at the hotel she turns the cell phone off.

[color:"red"] She doesn't turn off the cell phone but the only ones calling her are her family or her best friend [/color]

9) She?s somewhat reserved, something I really like.

[color:"red"] She isn't reserved with me [/color]

10) She?s very patient? with me & my butchering of the Thai language.

[color:"red"]same, same [/color]

11) Her English is quite good so our conversations are not limited to ?where you from?, ?How long you stay Thailand?.

[color:"red"] Her english is non existent so I can train my thai, and no, our conversations are not that limited [/color]

12) She?s really trying to help me with my Thai & how NOT to speak it like a BG. I?ve got a long way to go on this one.

[color:"red"] she helps me too [/color]

13) She seems pretty educated.

[color:"red"] she seems to be smart [/color]

14) She?s a little older, closer to my age.

[color:"red"] hmm, what do you mean by close [/color]

15) She pays for the little things & food (with my baht now that I think about it).

[color:"red"] same [/color]

16) She?s quick to prevent & correct any ?ugly American? moments. They don?t happen often but every once in a while I screw something up. She normally prevents a loss of face for the both of us.

[color:"red"] she tolerates my crazy behavior... [/color]

17) Most of all, she seems to be as comfortable around me as I am with her? So far

[color:"red"] same [/color]

By the way while she had some contact to tourists, she wasn't in P4P.

Best regards

Archived