Most BORING sport on this planet!

Zaad

Without a doubt baseball. My three favorite days of the year are Christmas, my birthday, and the day baseball season ends. It's about as exciting as watching paint dry. The players don't know how to bunt, and the pitchers take what seems like five minute breaks between pitches. Forget about watching it on TV. The only way I can tolerate watching it is if I'm at the ballpark drinking a lot of beer.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

other... without a doubt , soccer , football , whatever it's called , but on another note , was in a bar in Costa Rica sunday and I guess the final game was showing , heard a bunch of guys screaming towards the game on the tv , I gave a glance over and some guy was running down the field and scored himself into the net .... :doah: It looked like a 1-0 final... :sleeping: maybe one of those 0-0 thrillers could have topped that... ::

Bada :: Bing

There are very many football and baseball games on TV, and many can be a cure for insomnia. On the other side of the coin there are many enthralling and riveting contests in both sports that make you uplifted to have witnessed them. In general these sports are like people, some good, some bad, some indifferent.

I understand that neutral viewers want to see goals, but soccer is much more than just that, unlike basketball IMHO :)

You must be a fan and know the game in order to enjoy the battles on midfield, the tactical chess game, sharp tackles, 'personal' duels, emotions, game preparations etc.

That's the reason I only watch soccer with true fans of the sport ....my girl is aware of that! :)

Archived