friendly Tournaments.

sayjann

are they worth it?

we all know the big clubs are money orientated and want as much dosh as possible,but can things go too far?.

yes it is an oppurtunity to get a bit of match fitness and blood new Players,but sometimes things can go too far.

Man Utd will be in America playing 3 games in 7 days against Bayern Munich,Celtic and Milan.

then 3 Days after playing their last game in America they will be in Manchester playing 2 games against PSV and Urawa Red Diamonds.

then 2 days later playing Arsenal in the Community Shield and then 7 Days later against Chelsea in the first game of the PL.

then what?.......Champions league qualifying games.

they will be fucked with the Season barely a Month old.......crazy.

Arsenal will be playing a Tournament in Amsterdam against Ajax,River Plate and Panathinaikos at the end of July but have still left time to recover and no jet lag.

Celtic will also be playing Roma and Liverpool(?) during their stint in the USA apart from the Tournament.

i will have no complaints if MU fuck it up in the early stages of the Season.

the Paymasters will be to blame.

a good junket and watching the Players fuck themselves and we all know they will blame the Players.

at least a few of the MU Players have been excused the tour and a good thing IMO.

the paying public are also cheated.

they see the names of the Teams and think of the Players who they will see.

50% of the Players will not be around,but the public monies has been collected and shared out.

they are being butt-fucked in a big way.

but i know of 1 fan who would not care less.

my Uncle moved to the States in '72 and now has a young family and has encouraged his oldest(14) to play Football and Rugby.

Brywn is a Goalie and a fucking good one,2 Goals conceded in 25 Games last Season........my hero.

he loves Football and i have to send him all the PL Highlights each week on video so he can study(costs me a fortune).

he lives in the middle of nowhere(South Dakota) but would love the chance to see any British Team play.

thanks to my indocrination he is a MU fan and it would be the greatest moment of his life if he saw 11 Players walk on the field in those red shirts.

he could not care if they were the under 15 Team,just to see an British team would make his day.

sent him over an England shirt for Euro 2004 and it seems he will not take it off when he watches the tapes i sent him to watch.

move over Tim Howard and David James,Brwyn Ractliffe(dual nationality and up and coming)is after either of positions........

sorry for going off on a tangent,but i got carried away.......

Archived