Thai emotional roller coaster Part 1

When you begin to think that you would like to go to Thailand and you do all the research. Nothing can prepare you for the sheer number of ups and downs of the Thai emotional roller coaster!

Visiting Thailand will open your eyes to another world, a world of such diversity that it is difficult to take in at first. Most visitors to the Land of Smiles go there for a holiday and sex, that is an undoubted fact. I did at first and I have to say I had a great time.

If however you dig a bit below the surface and if you are lucky enough to meet what it termed a "Good Thai Girl", in other words a non bar girl, your world will change completely. You don't think so? Read on!

My first trip to Bangkok was in October 2002, I did the usual research and got a lot of very good first hand information from various web sites - mainly from this one and then off I went to The Philippines and Singapore first then Bangkok on the way back home for 3 days. It was great I loved the place a big, busy city full of life. It was hot, humid, dirty and had that wonderful Asian feeling to it, yet it was so different to Manila, Singapore, Hong Kong and China because the people smile! Very few grumpy old bastards here and when you find them they are usually falangs!

I visited Eden Club, where I was looked after exceptionally well by 2 gorgeous girls, I went to the usual round of ago go bars in Nana Plaza and the beer bars of Soi Nana. £25.00 for an all night session with some of the sweetest and sexiest women I have ever been with and then I came home. The Post LOS Blues hit me as soon as the door of the plane closed, so on my 12 hour flight home I began planning my next trip!

March 2003 could not come soon enough, I planned 3 visits to BKK in between my business trips to Manila and Singapore, I did more research on the internet etc and this time when I got there I felt more at ease and more confident in myself doing the rounds of the bars like a veteran and again having a ball until I went to one particular bar in Soi Nana to watch a game of rugby! Honest!

I visited this bar on my first night back in BKK just so I would know where it was but by 9pm the jet lag was setting in and I certainly did not want to watch Celtic playing Liverpool (being a Rangers fan!), so I chatted to a couple of really delightful bar girls, flirted and had fun for an hour then went to another bar, paid bar for a cutie to go ST with me and set off to the hotel for a couple of hours fun and then she left and I got some much needed sleep.

I went back to the first bar when I returned from Manila and that is where my Thai emotional roller coaster had pulled into the station.

I was sitting chatting to 2 really nice bar girls, flirting away all 3 of us having fun and a few drinks when this other girl walked in, she was a friend of one of the girls chatting to me and came over to say hello. J is the most beautiful Thai woman I have ever seen, when she smiled it rocked my world completely. I bought her a drink and flirted quite outrageously with her, encouraged by her friend, we had a blast all 4 of us for about an hour. I realised that she was not a bar girl but decided to ask her to come to another bar with me for a drink anyway. To my delight and surprise she said yes and off we went. I got to know a bit about her and as I was leaving in the morning to go to Singapore we swapped e-mail addresses and arranged to meet again when I got back to BKK 3 days later.

To my delight J had sent me an e-mail while I was in Singapore and even better had attached a photograph of herself saying that she was looking forward to seeing me again in a couple of days time. We got together and after a couple of days spent the night together, she had the softest skin I have ever touched, was very shy and the sex was not good but that was more my fault than hers. I did not know at that time that she had never been with a falang before and part way through I got the most agonising cramp in my right leg!

I was flying home the following day and we said goodbye in the morning and promised to write, maybe we would, maybe we wouldn?t ? we did, the roller coaster had started to move now.

Archived