worth buying a condo in Jomitien Beach?

eee

Ok.ok. I now see that there are plenty of affordable condos in Jomitien Beach, view talay 1 and 2 for example. I have been to Jomitien Beach and kinda like the place except for one thing. There isn't much action there and it's a ten minute drive from south Pattaya places and norht pattaya. So I'm thinking to myself. Is it worth buying a condo there? I also have been told that the quality of people there are not, shall I say as nice as in Pattaya. :o I'm sorry I don't want to live amongst hulagans and violent people.I've been told that it's because the prices there are not as high as in Pattaya. What do you think guys? Should I be concerned or just buy a place there? No offence to Hulagans and violent criminals......sorry

Hi eee,

the condos and bungalows in Jomtien are often owned by thais from Bangkok (45 min driving with S500) and farang-thai families living abroad. The tourism in Jomtien is family-oriented. All this make the nightlife limited, but there are beerbars also.

In Naklua many BGs and BGs living with farangs stay.

So actually I recommend you to return to your first choice in North Pattaya if you want action and still have the possibility to sleep at nights.

elef

Naklua is very nice. You'll find lots of great places in the low season and the some on the market. Naklua is the second home of the politicos, gangsters and rich mia nois....Just my knid of people!

You might be on to something Pattaya 127 and old mentor. I'll just get a girlfriend and every once in a while I'll drop by some go-go bar on soi diamond or something. I'm fine with beer bars as well. ALL I WANT IS AN OCEAN VIEW CONDO WITH SOME NAKED GIRL ON MY BED. Like I said it's cheeeeper there. I'm beginning to lean toward Jomitien Beach. by the way have you ever heard of view talay 1 and 2 condos over there guys? eee

Archived