Good Value Accomodation- BKK

Savittre

Hi All,

I haven't been in BKK in two years, nor have I taken trouble to stay in the loop. Lots can change in two years! Well, I will pass through the place next month. Before I would usually stay around Sukhumvit between Soi 1~15 or so. I like Skytrain access. I want to pay 500 or 400 Baht per night, but I don't want to stay in a dirty place, nor do I want to get ripped off. The place should be guest friendly (which is all you lot know, anyway :):) ) because although I have no plans to have a friend over, you never know when lightning will strike!!

I did use the search function to get an answer, but couldn't find one. Thanks for reading what I feel embarassed to post. :o

Hi Savittre, welcome back to the cut and thrust of nightlife again. My best advice to you is to reach deep into your pockets and pull out the other 1000 baht note and put this all towards your accommodation needs - 400-500 baht a night in the parts of Bangkok that you enjoy is, well, bordering on the cardboard-box standard and is just not enough! Unless khoasan.road does it for you. Treat yourself and your conquests - fund a decent room over US$10 per night and live it up! :beer:

Hi Savittre,

Welcome back.

You're not going to find anything decent in the Suk for 400B a night - if you find anything at all.

Put the following hotels in a search and you'll get some low-down: Woraburi, Dynasty, Nana, Parkway, Majestic, Manhattan.

All around the 900-1000B a night range.

FlyP

You can get a double booking with the Manhattan for 880B per night including breakfast buffet for 2 using planetholiday.com.The AC in the rooms can be left on all the time, not just whnen you're in the room. It splits the distance from NEP and Soi Cowboy. So you can choose either Nana or Asoke station depending on which direction you are going on the BTS

Archived