Erotica On The Travelators

Torneyboy

Hi

Anyone notice the need for couples to rub each other's backsides,fondle body parts ..or full on pash on the lips.

All while on a travelator or escalators in shopping centres?

Went to the movies today went on several sets of these and every third couple were into it ::

Not the only time i have seen this...just more of it.

Do they become oblivious to the general public while on these things? :dunno:

SoiledCowboy said:

You're getting old tb and when that happens we notice these things against when we are younger and just do these kind of things...bloody youngsters, they're different from when we grew up, you know! :beer: :beer: :beer:

Ha Ha :neener: :neener:

At that age i get to the car at least...or maybe the cleaners room at the shopping centre :D

But not on the travelator in front of 000's of people :p

FlyPapillon said:

These young blokes about 18,19,20 look down between their legs and think their dick is just for pissing out of...

Too true FlyP, and at my advancing age, I know full well what the old fella will do, but, unfortunately, no pretty young lasses can care less anymore... :( :( :(:rolleyes::beer:

torneyboy said:Anyone notice the need for couples to rub each other's backsides,fondle body parts ..or full on pash on the lips.

All while on a travelator or escalators in shopping centres?...

I agree, skipper, it's disgusting. :: Not only that, but if a bird's wearing a short skirt, and if you position yourself just right at the foot of the escalator, you can get a real full-on "ship ahoy!" 30-second upskirt eyeful of her arse and panties, gusset up the arsecrack and all. :p

Whenever I go to view a movie at my local Movix Megaplex, I always make sure to arrive with 3 or 4 hours to spare before the film begins, so I can hang around beneath the moving stairs just to confirm how very sordid and disgusting it all is. ::

jack :help:

Archived