MY FIFTH TRIP-DAY 5

sayjann

thought it was time i got back to sending in my stories.

this one has been re-written as it contains something which i did that was wrong,but i did not know at the time.

be gentle with me Guys.........

wonderful sex session with Sa in the morning.

she really enjoyed sex and i think both of us were happy,i know i certainly was with the CIM.

actually done something today,for the first time on my trip.

took Sa for a good old English fry-up,full of fat and grease and to my surprise she really enjoyed it and asked if we could go back another day.

we went for a walk along the beach and i found out that she was one of the many Thais who had an aversion to the sun.

complained it was too hot,and she didn't want to get 'dum'.

i told her she came from Isaan and was 'dum' anyway,but she still moaned all the time.

eventually got her to walk in the surf and after a while she started to enjoy herself.

we went to Ocean Plaza and decided to do a bit of ten-pin bowling and another thing strange to her.

but once she got the hang of it,she enjoyed herself,but i thrashed her and i got my revenge for all the bar games we used to play which of course she always won.

eventually wound up in Kangaroo Bar and the Girls there wagged their fingers at me as Sa was the 3rd girl i had taken in there in 5 days.

a street vendor came along and was selling the temporary tattoo's which last a few days.

Sa saw the one of butterflies and told me i was the biggest butterfly she had ever known and bought me the largest one the vendor had.

she wanted to put it on my upper arm,but no-way as on my arms i have the name of every Girl i've f*cked tattooed in Thai and by now no room.

she settled for it on my stomach and for the next few days i showed it to many friends and it certainly made them laugh.

all the girls know i butterfly all the time,but most accept it.

also the tattoos on my arms always caused much interest among the girls and they would like to read out aloud the names and then call their friends over to have a look.

if I met a girl i hadn't been with and didn't have her name on my arm they would ask why?but i just told them i had to BF a Girl first to add their name to the list.

this led to some interesting encounters.

it was fun hearing them reading out the names "Mauree,Kook,Bai,Sa,Ya,Nan and Joy" or "Apple,Tae,Nok,Na,Boo,Bee and Frang".

she persuaded me to buy small tattoos of butterflies for all the girls in her Bar and when we returned to the bar, there was much merriment,with all the girls applying them to various parts of their bodies.

Sa was the 'unofficial mamasan' to the Bar and would often tell the girls to tidy up,put the chairs and stools out and if a man appeared in the street would call the girls to go and try and entice him into her bar.

i noticed throught my trip that Sa herself never approached men or called out the usual phrases like "hello hansum man,where you go?" or "first drink free in my Bar"

we sat there talking and she asked me all about Nok and if was still seeing her?

she knew all about Nok and how i felt about Nok and told me did Nok really love me.

i told her that Nok had said it to me many times and i think i believed her.

Sa told me she could never tell a man she loved him,she worked in Bar and she knew there was no future with a falang,so she always tried not to get involved too deeply.

also she was not pretty and men often ignored her.

OK,she wasn't a raving beauty,but to me not important.

if people had made the effort to get to know her,they would have discovered she was a good person.

as she seemed to been the 'unofficial Mamasan' she asked if i liked any of the Girls in her Bar and if i wanted any of them she would arrange it

she started saying "if you want another girl, ok" or "my friend likes you,do you want boom boom with her?".

she would do this every day,but to be honest the Girls in the bar were not that good and i normally passed.

her only stipulation was that i only went with them S/T,she was the only one that i could take L/T.

a Thai BG telling me what i could do and couldn't do,a novelty i thought.

decided to go to a Bar which i sometimes frequented in the afternoons(and had paid the BF for some of the Girls) and i was joined by a couple of Girls i was friends with.

they eventually pointed out a really cute looking one there and told me she had only arrived that morning and had never been with a Falang and did i want her?

well i fancied a bit of afternoon sanuk.

they spoke to her and everything was arranged,they told her what i liked in the way of bedroom services and the Girl just looked at me then and looked away seeming very shy and embarrassed.

of course by now everyone else in the Bar knew i was taking her and a lot of piss-taking was going on and the Girl was really shy.

they told me i was the first Man she had ever been with,not just Falang but any Man and as she had decided to work in the business she needed to know what men liked and would i be the 'teacher'.

this was a bit strange to me,i was used to being with Girls who knew their work,did i want a 'virgin' on her first day?

even now i don't know if this story of being a virgin was true,but she was hot looking and i finally agreed.

the Girls in this Bar were available 24 hours a day,but officially their shift started at 20:00,so i had to have her back by then or pay another BF for her.

walking back to my room and i found out she spoke no English.

even when i asked what her name was,she didn't understand.

got to the room and i had my Thai/English dictionary and Thai for lovers and started to try and communicate with her.

she was a EXPERT at the towel routine.

she got undressed with the towel around her and was horrified when i tried to have a shower with her,so i let her shower alone.

she got into the bed,under the covers with the towel still on and was very reluctant to take it off.

she was so shy and self concious and grabbed it tightly when i tried to remove it, but giggling and laughing all the time.

i finally managed to remove it off and looked at her looked at her naked body and it was HOT.

i stroked her gently trying to be gentle but she was very ticklish and kept pulling away whilst laughing.

i went down on her, which I think she liked,but when I tried to get her to return the favour,no-way was a BJ forthcoming and even a HJ took a bit of persuasion from me.

she eventually held my dick but no movement of her hand was forthcoming and i showed her how to move her hand up and down,but after a couple of strokes she had a giggling fit and buried her head in the pillow while lauching.

well to cut it short,i placed the condom on but after a few strokes i gave up.

it was no good for her and she was clearly in distress and even though i still had 3 hours before i had to return her to the bar,i stopped and we showered separately.

she seemed a good girl and i liked her and she had a fantastic body,but she was just so shy and innocent and i didn't want to upset her. f me.

she was very shabbily dressed and as we walked along the road one of her flip-flops broke and she suddenly had only one shoe.

i immediately took her to a stall and bought her some new ones,much against her prostations.

she kept shaking her head but i felt obliged and soon she was the owner of a new pair and holding my hand,smiling and laughing with me as we returned to the Bar.

she kept jabbering away in Thai but i had no clue as to what she was saying.

back at the Bar and a lot of cat calls from the other Girls and we both were embarrassed and she disappeared upstairs to her room and i never saw her again that day.

spoke to the Girls who had persuaded me to go with the Girl and told them how things went and that while i liked XXX she would not do well in the 'business'.

if she wanted to do this kinda 'work' she needed to learn the ropes.

i was a patient person and think i tried to treat her well,but some Guys would not be as nice and might get very annoyed.

i gave up and after a couple of Beers and a massage i decided to leave.

they told me they would sit down with XXX and talk to her.

well it was soon time for me to have my daily nap after too many Beers and i returned to my room.

after the nap i got ready for the night out and went to my normal Bars and just chatted to friends.

my memory fades from that point and what i did,but i know i ended up paying the BF for my beloved Nok.

i must have gone into Pink Panther and paid the price for her to leave, but i have no memory of anything what happened in the wee wee Hours.

Archived