application for U.K visa extention for wife

My thai wife has been granted a one year visa for England after applying for asettlement for U.K this has to be extended in the eleventh month of her stay, could anyone give me some info on what is needed when applying for extention, and what conditions should be met, As the initial visa was a fu*%$ing nightmare to obtain, just wondered if I got it all to come again?

Cheers for any info. all the best turtle3 crazy.gif" border="0

Friend got married two years ago and got the same visa (after a similar nightmare) but once the gal was in the UK the extension was no problem (no interview) and he even got her a visa that lets her go to any EEC country as well. Only possible problem if you lose your job and want the state to support your wife but even then it is prob going to be okay.

quote:

Originally posted by turtle3:

My thai wife has been granted a one year visa for England after applying for asettlement for U.K this has to be extended in the eleventh month of her stay, could anyone give me some info on what is needed when applying for extention, and what conditions should be met, As the initial visa was a fu*%$ing nightmare to obtain, just wondered if I got it all to come again?

Cheers for any info. all the best turtle3
crazy.gif" border="0

If you haven't done so already, I would suggest you sign up with Thailand_UK@yahoogroups.com - a very friendly, supportive group with a vast amount of experience of all manner of visa problems (as well as any other aspect of Thai/farang couples living in the UK!!).

The 'Files' section also contains all the forms and supporting info from the British Embassy. They are currently building up a very promising website too.

LG

Archived