Hot Hotel Discount!

Hope this is of some value but the J.W. Marriott has dropped the Executive Level price for those whom have corporate/government rate to $106.25USD. I know that seems like alot but remember the following apply.

1. floor 15 and above have great views. You can leave the drapes open and bang bang by the light of the night view.

One of the Day to Night Darlings volunteered to stay over w/morning sex for the ST price if she could go to breakfast on the Exec #16 floor lounge. Great view of Nana and east or go outside to the garden terrace for a very quiet time.

2. Beside the breakfast they have a open bar with top shelf booze and nice snacks for 2.5 hours at night. I don't need dinner and show up for my nights shag hunt well oiled. For 106USD, no problem with bringing girls in, BIG King Beds and a very large glass showers for you and the Darling it's a bargain!

3. All the girls know that there will be no problems at the Marriott. Every floor is covered with cameras and the Marriott Security take care of their own problems. One BG told me that most know to be a good little girl while visiting the J.W. Marriott!

You can check out the rate at the Marriott site

http://marriott.com/property/propertyPage.mi?marshaCode=BKKDT

Sawadee,

P.S. stay away from the loobby bar, that can easily put you well over the cost of upgrading to the exec level where the nigtly swill spin is free

Archived