going up country with a thai girl part 5

Encore

You bring back memories.

On my first occasion of staying at (ex)GF's home, i'd been told by her 'strictly no sex', because Po&Meh were sleeping in the next room, and walls were very thin. then, one night, three or visitors & the family wer sitting around the karaoke machine, she announced: 'You tired now, must go to sleep'

9.00 pm! i said 'Not tired'

Yes, you tired must go sleep now. She was very insistent.

I decided I could always read in bed, so i followed orders.

Five minutes later, she joined me. the karaoke machine was cranked up, raucous singing and laughing created sufficient sound barrage to hide our quiet coupling. But it wasn't very inspiring, like you said, a bit mechanical. Basically, she decided I needed a fuck, because too long without may make me dissatisfied!

>? I have money can stay home, no have money stay home no good? a hint of anguish in her voice.

?I have money, no problem? I countered, disingenuously reasonable

?I no want your money!? between care and anger, followed with that tiresome mantra, ?but ok up to you?.

We tried to talk and as so often when it matters we couldn?t get through.

I was sure though something had happened since the morning when it really had been up to me. Was somebody leaning on her, I wondered uselessly. <

She came home with little money, so couldn't contribute much. If she would have accepted your money, it would have been too obvious that it was yours. That may have been 'loss of face' for her. But without, she didn't satisfy the wish of whoever put pressure on her for money.

Between a rock and a hard place.

> Two young village bucks asked me over and over where I would sleep that night and whether I loved IP.<

that kind of talk is perfectly normal in this setting. They may have been potential suitors, slightly miffed at a cute local girl getting lost to BKK. Alternatively, they may have been instructed by Poh/Meh to sound you out, to see what the chances were of marriage or so.

>In the morning I woke with my hand on the perfect half globe of her arse. <

thank you for that descriptive image, I can see it clearly in my memory, actually feel it in my memory. Different arse, but same feeling.

Nice writings, tell us more.

Archived