White Water rafting

Howdy! Well with my trip quickly approaching I'm scrambling to make some plans and would like to raft a river. Anyone know of a good trip or group to go with. I was thinking a one day trip. My last 2 trips to Thailand all I did was drink and play connect 4 and tax some thai ass and I'm looking for alittle more adventure. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Adios

Hi Carlsberg Kid.

Try the following URL's and you should find some info.

Now is the time to go though - wet season.

White Water Rafting

White Water Rafting II

White Water Rafting III

The second one is pretty old, but you could try the number on it - it may still be in use.

Good luck!

I've been in the north of Thailand - you'll have a ball!

FlyP

:beer:

Yeah - you're probably right!

But I still had a good day.

To be honest, I had a better day on the kayaking tour I did out of Krabi. Jai Guru Dev mentioned one from Phuket, so same same but different. But canoeing through caves and mangroves was an awesome day out!

FlyP

One or two outfits in Phuket include a short white-water rafting trip in Phang Nga (mainland) on a day trip. Maybe 30 minutes and maybe one place that might reach Class III, but that's probably being generous. Take an elephant ride and visit a water fall later in the day. Gets you out of town and a little ways into the country. Worth going once. A search for rafting and Phuket would probably locate one or more of the companies. Or check the sidewalk tour desks in Patong. :angel:

Archived