Twins?

ok. Here it is..

Anyone ever come across the real thing?

Twin sisters (TG or BG)?

I dont think I have ever even seen twin asians at all.

Just wondering.

Troy

about 5 or 6 years ago I met a set of twins in Pattaya, down Walking St just outside the English pub.

They were fairly cute but the guys were lined up and more interested in them for the novelty factor rather than their good looks.

Never saw them again after that trip. Always regretted not "trying" them out.

Thanks for the posts. So they Are around.

Pete:

You raised an interesting point.

(I decided to look on Yahoo for that answer)

Eng and Chang (boys) born of a Chinese father and half Chinese/Malaysian mother at Mae-Klong. (60 miles E. of Bkk. Then called Siam)

There used to be 2 drop dead gorgeous sisters working in Cats agogo in Pattaya. I post the bar name as they moved on at least a year ago.

Not sure if they were true twins but they were certainly similar looking and both stunners.

No one knows where they went frown.gif" border="0

A twin sister pair of freelancers typically work out of the New Wave on Sukhumvit Soi 7. "Nah" and "Nhong" - late twenties, shoot a good game of pool. Identical twins. They are there almost every Friday evening by about 6:00 pm.

Cheers!

Bangkok Butterfly

[ July 28, 2001: Message edited by: peesooahbkk ]

Yes, there were two identical twins working in Pattaya, one was still working Champs-A-Go-Go (or is it Champions) the last time I was there in Februray. Stunners with hair down to their butts. I did not have them together but I did have them a year apart. Very different in bed even though they are identical.

Sailor

Archived