MY FIFTH TRIP-DAY 8

sayjann

today was a good day.

woke up to the feel of Wans hand around the morning stiffie and she was smiling and frisky,so i had to accomodate her with a session.

problem was i was so excited by her mouth,that it didn't last that long.

thing that surprised me was she didn't insist on showers for us both first.

we just lay there talking and she told me about her life/past/family etc when suddenly we were shaken by a knock at the door.

she looked quite worried, and admit i was too.

The only time anyone had knocked on my door,it turned out to be my main Girl Nok and she had caught me with another girl and and that had caused many problems between us in the past.

leapt out of bed and grabbed Wan's clothes and shoved them and her into the toilet and told her to be quiet.

put the chain on the door and apprehensively opened it.

to my delight it was my friend Jim,i was overjoyed.

seemed that he had arrived at around 21:00 the previous night and found out i had already gone out and just sat in a Bar near the Hotel waiting to see if he could see me.

he didn't and eventually went to bed.

let him in and went and told Wan everything was ok.

she got dressed and i introduced them and Jim and i decided to go for a drink.

invited Wan but she got all shy,she was wearing a fantastic pair of trousers which really showed off her bum.

but the problem was that in daylight they were see-through and she was embarrassed at being seen in the street looking like that.

found that strange after all she was fully dressed and used to showing off as much flesh at Night.

got dressed and we all left and gave Wan the agreed fee and 20 bt for a motorbike taxi home.

Went to go for a drink and no joy.

Had forgotten that today was a holiday(not sure wether Election of Buddist) and the Bars along Bangla were closed.

i found out later that while the Bars were not banned from selling alcohol,they were advised not to.

because of this many did not open.

i took him to Lion Bar as i knew it was a place we could sit down and chat.

but again no alcohol and we had to settle with a couple of Cokes while catching up.

Sa joined us and i made the introductions and soon Jim was being approached by the Girls from the Bar and being propositioned by most of them.

he has a partner in the UK,but partook in Pattaya,but was not that bothered about a woman at the moment.

he was hungry and i suggested a restaurant i knew on Beach Road which normally sold alcohol on holidays.

we walked along Bangla and i pointed out a few places and he wanted to have a look at the beach and after strolling along the beach he decided this was for him.

the next day he said was going to be spent doing nothing but getting the start of a tan.

got to the restaurant and would you believe it,the little bar was being renovated and closed....f*ck.

he wanted to eat and we sat down and i had two of the huge prawns and while they were so good,too much for me and i could not finish them.

Jim finished off two meals as it was almost 24 hours since he had had a big meal.

We had a bit of a quandry,today England were playing Cameroon in the last warm-up game before the 2002 World Cup.

You cannot watch a footie game without a few drinks in my opinion.

on the off chance we went to Ocean Plaza and guess what? alcohol was freely available and we bought a 1/2 bottle of Vodka and Bacardi.

back to Lion Bar and we just bought cokes and mixed the drinks.

got the TV turned onto the Football and while it was a bad performance by England,it was fun to be in a foreign country having a beer.

crap game and a relief when Robbie Fowler made it 2-2 with a late goal.

while watching the game the Girls had asked who was who and they were soon cheering every England touch of the ball.

when England scored in the last minute or so the Bar erupted and the Girls were hugging us.

but there was a certain Girl was making a real play for Jim and trying her hardest to ensnare him for the night.

but she didn't understand the game and was cheering for Cameroon and seemed perplexed when he pushed her away in a joking way each time they scored.

but Jim liked her,not my type,but we all like different Girls.

after the Football was the Monaco Grand Prix and that was so boring.

during the GP the Girls pulled the shutters down in front of the Bar and asked us if we wanted Beer? silly question really,so they sold us Singha while we watched the GP.

but something came to mind as we drank,the Bars were 'advised' not to sell Alcohol,but it was available in stores and restaurants

seemed a bit strange to Jim and i.

well Jim was ready for an early night and he decided to take the Girl who was attacking him,her name was Lisa (but she changed her name twice in the next 3 weeks to other customers).

it was still early but i felt like a bit of fun and paid bar for my good friend Sa and she suggested that i take Taa (the Girl from the day before) as well.

why not i thought,two Girls are always better than one.

back to the room and after a while i produced my video camera and suggested a bit of film of us all together.

they were very reluctant,scared that i would post the video on the internet.

that is not my style and i assured them it was for my own private viewing and they finally agreed.

explained how the video worked and Taa turned out to be a natural,filming great film of Sa blowing me and taking it doggy style.

close ups,long shots and good angles.

Sa not so good with her filming of Taa give me a HJ and then riding me,but good enough.

i bought up the subject of me filming them together doing each other,that was a BIG NO-NO,we go with man,not lady........shit.

So i now have film with a lot of fucking and sucking with the pair of them and it's good footage i can assure you.

i was ready to go out again for a meal,but they said i had not cum and i must cum.

no,no i said,no problem i had had a good time,i was happy.

but they insisted and they went to work,but i knew it was pointless and asked them to stop with their BBBJ's and HJ's.

still early and the 3 of us went to my favourite outside Thai restaurant behind the Muay Thai boxing arena.

wasn't hungry and thought i would do my normal thing.

When i don't really want a full meal,i would let the Girls get a meal knowing they would feed me and that would satisfy my hunger after a few mouthfuls.

but when they both ordered raw oysters covered in ice,my gag reflex went into overdrive and i almost threw up when i was offerd this 'wonderful food' as they kept telling me.

but by now something good had happened,gone Midnight and alcohol was now being sold as a new Day had started.....happy days.

i knew there was another Football game on the TV and told them i wanted to see it,but they were so slow in eating i told them I would meet them back in their Bar and left enough money for the bill and walked away and left them eating.

the routine in their Bar was not to lock up if one of the Girls was out for a S/T,the shutters were pulled down to look like it was it was closed.

but enough space to put your fingers underneath and pull up the shutters.

i did this,pulled the shutters up and down and entered the darkened Bar.

i opened the fridge and got a couple of Beers out,sat on my stool and switched on the TV.

the Thai channels are a waste of space when it comes to TV Channels and I flipped between them again and again.

where the fuck was the Football?

Sa and Taa finally arrived and Sa pressed one button on the remote and there was the Football......i'm such an idiot.

she also gave me a handful of notes and coins,saying it was the change from the Restaurant.

after the game with me leaving the price of the drinks for the three of us on the Bar,we walked back to my Hotel room.

i have no memory of the walk with the two Girls or what happened in the room.

did i shower?,did anyone shower?,was sex involved?,who put me to bed?.....i have no idea.

all I know is that i woke up around 05:00 and went to the toilet and saw Taa fully dressed asleep on the sofa of my 3-piece suite.

went to her and gently woke her up her and asked her why she wasn't with Sa and me in bed?.

i never really got an explanation just some mumbled words about being scared, but when i told her i want her with me and wanted her to join Sa and me she got undressed and joined us.

was good to go to sleep with a girl either side of me, all legs and arms entwinned.

Archived