MY FIFTH TRIP-DAY 9

sayjann

just to digress a little and mention some things i had forgotten to tell.

i went to the Bar where i had taken a Girl a couple of Days earlier,she was the one who was supposedly a virgin.

the one who was very shy and who i had to give up as she was just inexperienced

she had been in Patong for 2 nights and decided it wasn't for her and gone home that morning.

i was a little sad,for i had gotten to like her in our short time together.

i was told she had decided the Bar life wasn't for her and decided to quit.

as i said she was very shy and i had noticed she would sit at the back of the Bar,in the dark and not get involved in the normal BG thing of trying to get men to go into the Bar.

the other girls would try and get her to sit at the table at the front of the Bar,on the street,but she would just sit there and not talk and looking at the floor.

she was just a shy one and wouldn't/couldn't/didn't know how to interact with us Falangs.

i suppose it's a bit refreshing to think there are girls out there who are not like the really hardened girls we all know.

i was a little concerned that her decision might have been down to me a little,but i was assured that this was not the case.

yes i was the only man she had been with while she was there,but she hadn't made her choice because of me.

and to prove it (i think),i was given a present that shee had bought me before she left,a bracelet.

i was told that she had liked me and would always remember me and wanted me to have a little gift.

i was touched.

i hope all goes well for her in the future and with any luck she will fall on her feet and never have to work in the bar scene again.

on Day 4 i told about losing my Passport and in the meantime i had been in touch with the Embassy in BKK and finally had the news on Day 8 that things had been sorted out and i would be issued with temporary travel documents and they would be sent to Patong.

as to my post about Day 7,there was something i forgot to mention.

before i BF'd the Girl from Rockhard,i had been in Playschool and had got chatting to a Girl i knew previously from Pink Panther.

Her name was also Nok and as she was a different Nok to my special Girl,i will call her Nok#2

i had known her slightly before,but now we had chatted every night this week and got on well and on day 7 i had decided to take her home for the night.

produced the 500 and when she returned from getting changed, i got unbelievable news from her.

she told me she was having her period and could not come with me,and would now go home.

now i was angry,after the disappointment with Bud,Nok#2 telling me she was going home was too much.

i was angry with her because she had not told me her condition,knowing full well i would not have BF'd her.

but i would have done another day,just that if she had told me the truth,then ok,no problem.

but because she was very economical with the truth i went off her quite a bit and just told her to go.

the owner had noticed her leaving and asked me if there was a problem? and i said yes.

but i didn't want to cause trouble for the Girl and asked her to leave it.

but whenever i went back to Playschool in the future,i always waved her away whenever she tried to approach me with a smile.

i never spoke to her again.

i have told of a girl called Oh i picked up on my first night outside the 7-11.

she turned out to be a bit of a stalker and i had heard that she had been looking for me the last few days.

she worked in Soi Eric and if i went to English Bar,i had to pass her Bar and i could never avoid her,no matter how much i tried.

she would leap out and grab me and if i was with another Girl, she would get quite nasty with them.

at the time of our night togetheri had promised her i would see her again,and i had meant it,but her behaviour was pissing me off a bit.

in the last few days it seemed she was turning up at my usual Bars and was looking for me.

this did annoy me,i didn't need her stalking me like this and i also wondered how she found out which Bars i went in regularly?

at the time i was naive about the BG network,but i was to learn more about that in the future.

because of her actions there was no way i was going to see her again and i knew i had to avoid her.

back to the story and Day 9.

looking back this trip had been very wasteful,i hadn't done anything of the things that Phuket offers in the way of the tourist experience.

all I had done was sleep,drink,eat and fuck.

the furthest i had been from my Hotel was around 10 mins walk to the beach.

didn't do much as i was waiting for Jim to turn up and wanted to do things with him.

we had arranged to meet in Lion Bar sometime during the day as he wanted to spend the day on the beach getting a bit of a tan.

the day got off to a good start with me waking up with the 2 Girls and i thought i could get used to this.

eventually we had another session and BOY did i enjoy the double BBBJ?,it was GOOD.

2 tongues and 4 lips all my dick was a GREAT feeling and after fucking them both,i settled for a double HJ and finished in style.

but then the first bad thing happened.

i showered alone and as i did i caught the necklace Nok had bought me and broke it and the pendant fell away and straight down the plughole......

i was mortified and scrambled to get it back,but no good.

i really was upset,this was something she had bought me and i treasured it.

i was quite down when i took Sa and Taa back to their Bar and Lisa was there told me Jim had gone to the beach alone.

went to look for him,but couldn't find him and returned to the Bar to wait for him to turn up.

i took the oppurtunity to talk to Taa and ask her what i had done the previous night that had worried/scared her.

she told me that she was scared that i liked Sa much more then her and that i would not want her.

she thought i only wanted to sleep with Sa and that was why she didn't come to bed.

i told her not to be silly and that if hadn't wanted her,then wouldn't have paid the BF for her.

but she had been a little worried about something else that had occured the previous night.

the ban on alcohol finished at Midnight and what my plans were was to eat with the Girls (which we did) and then return to the Bar and for me to watch the football while having a few more Beers (France were playing in a friendly).

but they pissed about so much and i got impatient,at the time i had missed the 1st half and i just left enough for the bill and walked off,telling them i would see them back at the Bar.

they soon returned and they were a little subdued and let me watch the Football in peace.

they both thought I was angry with them,which i wasn't.

i had just wanted so see the game and didn't want to wait for them to finish their meal.

i just enjoyed a day sitting in the sun,drinking and chatting to the Girls.

Jim turned up at 18:00 and was burnt to a cinder,he had fallen asleep on the beach for a couple of hours and was now a lovely colour and was feeling rather sore now.

we had a couple of Beers and i said that i would take him out that night and show him the sights of Patong.

but something happened which upset Sa and i had no idea.

in 2 days time it was my Birthday and i suggested to Jim going to Phang-Nga for the afternoon.

he liked the idea and when i said it was fun to go with a Girl,he said he would take Lisa.

i said i would take Nok and we would go and look for her in the next couple of nights and arrange things.

but Sa was listening and my words did not go down well,all will be explained later.

we returned to our rooms to do various things and agreed to meet back at the Bar at 21:00.

i waited until 23:00 and he never turned up and i decided to go roaming around.

i didn't mind sitting there,waiting for him as i always enjoyed just watching all the antics of all the BG's in all the other bars.

in the end i went to a few of my usual haunts and then had a great surprise.

walking along Bangla,thinking about where to go for a Girl for the night,when i bumped into another good friend of mine,Bee.

but i wouldn't have recognised her if she hadn't spoken to me first.

she had changed her appearance again and looking different to when i had seen her last.

Bee was 30 at the time (and I missed her 31st as her Birthday was the day i left Patong on this trip) and has 2 kids.

she was definately the best fuck of all the girls i have had in Thailand.

had known her for a year,but only been with her 5 times previously.

i had never BF'd her before,always seemed to meet her on the street.

hugs and kisses all round and i knew who was coming home with me this night.

she used to work in Black Magic Bar in Soi Eric,and i had looked for her on this visit but no joy.

she told me she now worked in Mickey Mouse Bar in Soi Seadragon.

Just my luck,right opposite Sa's bar.

Bee and i had always been completly in sync when it came to the bedroom scene,we both knew which buttons to push to completely satisfy the other.

was always totally drained when i went with her and tonight we were at it until 05:00,and then again when we woke up a few hours later.

but then something bad happened and for the 2nd time this day i was upset.

while in the throes of passion,Bee accidently broke the Bracelet that Nok had bought me and all the beads and suchlike flew all over the floor.

i was up and scrambling around looking for all the bits and managed to get most of the bits together,but the clasp and cord everything was threaded on was broken,no way to fix.

fuck,fuck,fuck was my only thought.

even though we had good times with each other,we both knew that was all it was just sex.

With Nok and Sa,i had much deeper feelings.

Bee knew this and never ever wanted anything from me but sex.

i like to take the girls for a meal or drink in the morning and normally Bee would always go straight home.

but the next morning she actually came with me for a Beer before going home.

Archived