New Nokia 7610 for sale!

Singhaman

Selling a Brand New Nokia 7610! First Mobile with 1 mill Pix Camera. So many other useful options.

Phone is sold in Thailand for 21900THB at the moment and I give it away for 18000 THB. Works fine in Thailand without any problems.

Give me a call if you need further details or if you have further questions. 01-8049276

Cheers,

Link repaired

MM, thanks for your comment and your information. Please provide the price for all of us, so that others have the opportunity to compare because I dont want that it looks like I am trying to make some money here. You either have a different model or you got it overseas. Here are the prices which are straight facts, dtd. 24/July/2004

Thailand : 21900,- THB

Singapore: 750,- S$ ( what I paid)

Hong Kong: 15100,- THB

Europe: 400 - 475 EUR

I would be very interested to know your price, because then I might consider to buy a bulk from you, as long as they are not hot.

Mine has been sold this morning and I had 14 people calling me and all said it was a great price.

Thanks for your attention, S

I bought it at a duty free shop in Dubai. I paid 12,000 baht. Not hot - not stolen. I already have had it to the Nokia center because the battery failed. Nokia checked it out - great deal and no problems with the phone as far as warranty, etc.

Only other expense was a sim chip I bought for 99 baht which I got at MBK.

I maybe going back in a few weeks, so there is a chance I can get some more.

Archived