Is JV16 1.4 PowerTools for Me??

gawguy

Roboform is good, it can store away 30 passwords for sites you have to enter. It is completely free of spyware, no probs.

Flashsave, who needs to save flash files? The only flash files I see are obnoxious advirtisements.

Viewsource iss for techies, I never use it.

Up a directory: lets you go one level up in the website. Pretty useless IMO, most of the times a get a notice that access is forbidden.

You do need some to download some other plugins, that are really great though. Let me go hunt around and I'll provide you with the best.

Cheers,

soongmak

My favourite plugins are:

Clear Rubbish : It kills annoying advertisements on the page your viewing. One click and most banners are gone!

Kill Flash ad and Flying Ads : Gets rid of those annoying ads that hover over the real text you want to read. excellent!

MW-Dictionary : Highlight a word and click on the plugin button to look it up in the Merriam-Webster dictionary. If no text has been highlighted, simply click on the button and enter the word in the prompt window.

There are tons of other plugins available, some of whom may be great for you. You can find them here: http://maxthon.tarapages.com/

Be advised though, that since MIE2 has become maxthon, some plugins may not work. In that case, you have to wait for the updates.

Cheers,

soongmak

Archived