Infidelties

MrX

The next morning she rang to say sorry. I was pretty comfortable with that even if it hardly represented a great victory over emotional hooliganism. Determined anyway, on some clear blue water I suggested we next meet several days hence and settled down to enjoy my re-found sense of freedom. Our decadence, if that was what it was, appeared so similar to what had happened with Nit, who incidentally, I half wanted to see.

But really when I went to The Bar that night it was purposelessly though perhaps for old time?s sake too, since Monday was often slow.

Lightening in I saw Tik, who came over almost straightaway, and hissed ;

?IP not here?

?No problem, she telephone already?.

Alibis set, we started to enjoy each other bar side as far as it went. Between sessions, when Tik was dancing, Nit sat with me, increasingly tearfully.

She has been on her back foot almost continuously ever since I met her though really it comfortably pre-dates this. Her husband had been killed shadily by the police and had left her with 2 children to fend for alone, or at least, with only an impoverished extended family to help her. Tonight though things seemed especially bad and though I was hardly able to understand the latest, I pretended to

A dancer crying in a go-go bar is a no-no and I felt more embarrassed than ever before there. Fortunately Tik came back and it was Nit?s turn to dance. We were drinking together now and having always loved her mutely the evening was starting to tail spin. I bar fined one tactically to repel the other and gently explore the lust of the first, while slimily banking on Nits presence to buffer it all

There were two sequels.

3 nights later in The Bar, with IP now sweetened, having been given enough filthy lucre to buy yellow metal, Nit came up. She wordlessly handed me a paper which I immediately read bar side. Evidently she had taken my incomprehension far more seriously than I :

?Hi Rom,

I wanted to tell you when you were at bar but I cannot speak English well. I have

problem with my family, my little brother drove a cat and bumped a man, he is

dead, police arrested him. So I need to pay police 100000 baht to take him out of jail. My parents mortgaged our land to creditor to get the money and if we cannot get money to repay the creditor he will disposse our land. So I want as much money as I can. I want to keep as last because its our heritage but I don?t know if I can get that money on time. I don?t think to ask your help, just want to explain you what happens to my family. I contact to work overseas. I think about September or August I can get a job.

Tonight, thank you for your kindness, give me drink and say hi to me as we used to know. But you didn?t hurt me, you are a very nice man but I am not a good girl for you. Thank you for the past. As you said I have many rich customers whom are interested in me, no you thyink wrong, I just have some who can pay bar fine for me and take me out, same you did me. They just said I am beautiful and have sexy dance, so they think I have many boyfriends.

I hope you will understand me; I still love you and respect you as before

Nit?

The second was much delayed. Ten days later while talking with Suadum towards the fag end of an unremarkable evening I sensed IP attentive like a hungry cat. When we left 20 minutes later the dams broke outside Baccara.

?You like Tik, I KNOW YOU LIKE TIK?

Tears coursing down her beautiful face

?She?, she my friend? a crescendo of outrage.

I made ineffectual placatory noises as we drifted onto 23 and struggling through alcohol to focus the problem.

?I know you ki, I know you ki her? foot stamping now

My head was clearing to equal measures of satisfaction and alarm.

Why though had it taken this and this long for her to answer my question I wondered as I settled to repair.

>emotional hooliganism<

I do enjoy your language.

Still, what you describe as 'emotional hooliganism' can also simply be explained as quite usual behaviour for an adolescent. You should have seen and heard my eldest daughter at that age!

Another way of looking at this is that it may show that she feels secure with you. She may not do these things, take these risks with someoen she doesn't feel secure with. that may be a compliment.

Nit's story is sooo familiar.

>Why though had it taken this and this long for her to answer my question I wondered as I settled to repair.<

I suppose she needed to find out in reality how she felt about you exploring your gentle lust with Tik, post facto. That may have taken a few days. It was probably a good strategy on your part to do this exploration, be it a dangerous one.

looking fwd to the next part

Archived