How is Phuket nowadays?

sabio

sayjann said:

i have no preference as to Go-Go's or Beer Bars,but i did seem to spend the daylight hours in the BB's and the nights in the GG's.

all of this depressing news coming out would not stop me returning,i'm sure i would still find some little beauty somewhere.... :hubba:

I'm going to Phuket/Patong in November so I'm not exactly down on the place, but it is a great beach town with nightlife and not the reverse. I can think of several Go-Gos in Bangkok and Pattaya I would go to just for the show and to drink beer. That's not true in Patong. No show to speak of and the conversation is pretty much exhausted after she asks you to pay her BF two minutes after she sits down--not that that is necessarily a bad idea in many cases. ::

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"What I miss the most is the Shark Club."

Here! Here! Me too... by far the best club I've ever been to (and I was only there one night). The Banana is lame by comparison.

I felt like a hunk of raw meat in a sea of sharks in that place - women grabbing your ass, women grabbing your hand as you walked up the stairs and pulling you along - newly found friends grinding their crotch against yours - I've never felt so used before or after - it was great! :(

Have to agree that Pattaya is for party , Bangkok biz and Phuket beach. Although each place has some of each.

SJ- After reading you fun times in Pink Pather , I found it closed during my June trip. Potential replacements were not found and I hid in the bosom (pun intended!) comfort of beer bars :)

The shark club has been closed now for about 2 years & recently replaced by starwars.

What i heard from a reliable source, was that Shark closed because police raided place and saw many girls giving BJ's etc.

I believe this was a set up, as what I hear the owner was a farang who was not getting on with the police and eventually had his visa revoked & was deported a short time there after.

Starwars was great for a while, but the best club by far in Patong is Tiger. Heaps of freelancers, great music and reasonable priced drinks.

Only problem, when you get smashed and you have a TG on tow, the stairs become quite daunting.

Great place to relax with all the P4P action when you want it.

Take Care

Arkutha

:D :D :D

lazyphil said:

Was in Patong in January and it was pretty lively, still think Sea Dragon is mucked up with the single lousy dj :(...why screw around with stuff that works!

I found that idea quite refreshing and sensible and much better than having every bar try and blast out their own brand of music a la Soi Zero, Asoke Plaza et all.

like you i love Seadragon.......after all you met the love of your life there..... :grinyes:

not sure i would like the 1 DJ playing music,i liked all the Bars playing different music and a choice of what to listen to.

as we both know Phuket offers many Day Trips and i'm not sure if this also applies to Pattaya.

i know that on Phuket if you want to do something during the Day,it is available.

Pink Panther has long gone and a real shame.

a good place to have a Beer i took many Women from there including the best Girl in LOS.

once Harold was forced out and the Thai's took over it went downhill.

the new owner at the time was a drunkard and a total idiot and fucked up.

PP became 'The Heights' and now is 'Monkeyba'(i think).

Archived