Cathay Pacific deal of the month

Soi11

August Deal of the Month ? Bangkok

Fly to Bangkok starting from just $636*!

The popular Bangkok Deal of the Month has been extended! Fly roundtrip to exciting Bangkok starting at $636* from Los Angeles and San Francisco or $806* from New York (JFK), taxes and fees not included. This offer is only available for purchase online at our Deal of the Month website between August 1 and August 31, 2004, 11:59pm PST (or until deemed sold out) for travel completed between September 5 and November 30, 2004. Other restrictions apply. Additionally, Cathay Pacific has partnered with Regal Hotels International in Hong Kong and Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok to offer discounted hotel rates.

To purchase your Deal of the Month travel or to get full offer details, terms and conditions, go to www.cathay-usa.com/dotm.

Thats pretty Sweet. Everytime I come to thailand I put in about a full week of searching the travel sites for the best ticket. I fly out of Dulles in Virginia which is a hell of a haul to BKK. Yahoo has given me the best deals 2 out of 3 trips. I just bought a ticket and leave August 12th direct from Dulles to Korea then connect to BKK. It was only 815 USD RT. The lay over in Korea is only 2 hours. I think it's extremely reasonable to get me on the other side of the planet .

:beer:

Archived