Holiday visa to the UK for Thai lady

Lusty

How difficult is it getting a holiday visa for a Thai lady wanting to visit the UK?Can the red tape be sorted at my end or does this have to be done in Bkk.She,s been to England and other European countries before but I don,t know if this cuts anything with Brit officialdom.

The fact she's been to Europe before and left, helps but not immensely. They still need convincing that she will come back.

I brought my GF (wife) and daughter to the UK 2 1/2 years ago. Last year I brought her and the, now, 2 daughters to the UK for Christmas I had to get my company to fax copies of my contract showing it was open ended and a letter saying they were going to renew my work permit,(my permit expired Christmas and they were going in October). She didn't have to have an interview this time though.

First time she was questiojned for 2-3 minutes and I was dragged in and given the third degree because of a passport problem a few years previous.

Rusty Rusty Rusty,

Can I assume that the 'Patpong' gf is going to the UK? I could tell when you 2 were together that night at Woodstock it was real love. Don't forget after you are finished with her, you have to take her back.

Sorry that wont work either, someone tried that one and got rejected, she needs to have educational certificates and be a student at the moment to really pull that one off, you being invovled looks a tad dodgy as well.

Go for fiancee visa , you dont have to marry her, and it gives you 6 months before you send her back if it is a one off you are after

Archived